+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've just enrolled into Certificate IV in Human Resources I'm doing it via correspondence. So excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm just waiting for the call about my VET-FEE help and then I start my advanced diploma of naturopathy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello all uni-goers!

Hi everyone!

Im doing Bachelor of Biotechnology at UTS City Campus and am 16 weeks atm I just started this week. Have a full time study load of 4 units and my timetable is sooo sooo busy! Practically there all day 9-6 sometimes finish at 8pm very excited and kinda nervous too! Haven't asked for SC yet but will be applying soon! Heard they do give exemptions and extra time in exams etc. Im due in August and the exams are in June! Hoping to get by without any one noticing the bump too much!

Wishing everyone all the best! We can do it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doing my Cert 3 almost finished the Diploma pre-requisites to get into my Diploma of Early Education (Children services) hopefully from there can get into Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) at university long road but a good one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing my third year (part time now) of Commerce-Law degree, and due to have baby whenever it decides to appear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2nd year of law this year...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2bubbas and a bach underway

So... Ive read a few posts here hoping i would see someone in a similar situation but i think maybe im just nuts after all. Currently trying to complete my bachelor of nursing so i can go on to study midwifery, i also have a 2.5 year old and a 1 year old. If i had the choice i wouldnt study until they were a little older (id have a third too lol) but dh is burnt out, we are in our eay 20s and attempting to live off a single income. So time to study it is! Is there anyone else with 2 little ones trying to study... Please tell me im not the only one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh my GAWD!

Week two and behind already and freaking out! Week 1 and half of week 2 readings and activities done, but not started week 3 yet. Ack!

Please tell me I'm not the only one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep also behind already and also freaking out. Goodluck lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi

I haven't read through all of this thread, but wanted to introduce myself as it's nice to hear from other parents who are studying. I am in the 4th year of post-grad psychology studies and hope to finish in the next 12-18 months. I have an almost two year old DD and we are planning to TTC #2 in the next little while. I have just increased my enrolment status to full-time, which is four days a week. DD is in daycare for those days, but unfortunately she is sick so often that I am not sure if I will be able to keep up with full-time requirements. I certainly understand where previous posters are coming from when they speak about being behind already!! I am also about to start a placement (my final one!!) which is two days a week about 1.5hrs away from where we live. I will barely see my DD those days . I know it will be worth it in the long run, but I am struggling with it all at the moment.

Hopefully this area will be a good place for support and venting!!