+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going into my second year at Curtin. Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Public Relations (electives marketing and advertising)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All,
    I'm 8 weeks preg, due 3 September, and starting my 2nd year of Bach. Law this year! Only studying 50% load (2 units per semester) because I work nearly full-time as well. An insane year ahead I think!
    Luckily bub is due middle of semester two, I won't be working for the rest of the year afterwards so hopefully I can study enough for my semester 2 exams (start November).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mrskb! and congrats What uni are u going to? I'm also doing first semester full load and for the second one will see how I go! Pretty anxious though hope my uni is supportive about this and there is no discrimination!
    wishing u all the very best for this happy and very busy time, hoping to come back and read everyone's experiences!

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gma,
    What uni are u going to? Wow juggling it all! Hope it all goes well for u. Law is demanding as it is but I guess you'll be fine just try to find your pace and one step at a time we can all do it!!!

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tofee - Thanks
    I'm studying at University of WA. Yes a tad demanding! But even with everything going on I find I'm sometimes more focused than the 18 year olds who just want to party and head to the uni tavern!
    Do you think you'll talk to your uni about external study options for the semester? I'm considering asking for take home material so that I can miss 4 weeks or so of classes.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    How is everyone going so far? Easy? Hard? Enjoying it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I only started my course on Friday but absolutely loved it! Already have my 1st assessment due next week but it's not a hard one. I'm studying to be a tech teacher.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tofeecrunch!

I am going to Deakin uni in Geelong

We start O- week tomorrow and I have a cold and killer headache!! Still very excited though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm working full time and studying part time law at Qut Brisbane which starts next week. have lots going on but looking forward to it all : ) hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This is me right now -->
    Because I have just finished enrolling in my first post-grad dip. unit and printed out the course outline and all of a sudden IT'S REAL!
    When work suggested I do the postgrad diploma, I said "Sure! Why not? I've been dying to study"
    But now it's real!
    *breathes into paper bag*
    Lots of this --> some of this --> and a bit of this as well