+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    me too! I was just offered a place into a Bachelor of Midwifery!

I have ZERO idea on how I'll cope, I have an 11 yr old, a 9 yr old, a 7 yr old and a 5 yr old- its a full time degree so looks like life is about the get busy at my house

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    good luck everyone I'm starting my 4th year but won't finish for 2 years as I'm going to America for a year in July

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm starting my Cert III & IV in Fitness & continuing my BSc in Exercise Physiology via distance ed. Very excited actually, can't wait to be able to work in PT properly! Bub is due in June so hoping to have Certs knocked over before that, & will get DP to get little one on EBM during my exams. He's hoping to get into fast track nursing with U Tas so it'll be tough us both juggling uni, work & a tiny baby but hopefully we'll work it out.

Writing this has made me feel like I've taken on toooooo much!! EEEEEP!
    Last edited by becandabub; 21-01-2012 at 04:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLarge View Post
    Looks like I'll be joining you all.

I got my STAT test results back today (and SLAYED it *bragmodeOFF*) so I daresay I'll be accepted by at least one of the unis I've applied to. I've applied to study law online (I live remotely, so it's my only option) at a couple of places, with UNE looking like it will be the one.

Does anyone know if Macquarie offers undergrad law via online study?
    My brother is in 2nd year Law at Macquarie. He's an on campus student but goes to uni like once a week for his tutes, because literally everything is available online. So if they don't offer it to external applicants they absolutely should start!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! I just enrolled in UTS for my bachelor of biotechnology and I'm 11 weeks preggo! I've waited so long to get into this course though i know it will be challenging with a baby on the way! I have a supportive DH who works from home so I'm counting on to help! In my second semester ill probably have to defer or drop a few units since I'm due on August!!! Do share with me how has everyone's experience been!!

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Rachae is offline I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm about to start a bachelor of music through the Australian institute of music, it's part time but still pretty full on! With an 8 week old! I'm hoping to be able to do it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow interesting courses good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting my Diploma in Children's services next month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tofeecrunch View Post
    Hi all! I just enrolled in UTS for my bachelor of biotechnology and I'm 11 weeks preggo! I've waited so long to get into this course though i know it will be challenging with a baby on the way! I have a supportive DH who works from home so I'm counting on to help! In my second semester ill probably have to defer or drop a few units since I'm due on August!!! Do share with me how has everyone's experience been!!

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    Hey!

I am starting a B. of Nursing this year, and have just found out I am pregnant and due in Sepetember. I am going to do a full course load first semester, and prob one subject second! Hopefully it will all work out! I guess I'll have to talk to somebody at the uni about it