+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.
    I am starting at Deakin Next year doing a double Nursing/Midwifery degree. My kids are all a lot older than most of yours.

I still worry though how I am going to fit in everything around their sports and social lives. I guess I will have to prioritise which they may not like.

My kids are 16yrs in Jan, 14yrs in Jan, 11yrs in Jan and 6yrs

I am so looking forward to learning though that I refuse to get down aboout it. We will just need to work it through.

In 5 years time my goal is to be a Neonatal Nurse

DaddyLarge is offline I put on my robe and wizard hat...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looks like I'll be joining you all.

I got my STAT test results back today (and SLAYED it *bragmodeOFF*) so I daresay I'll be accepted by at least one of the unis I've applied to. I've applied to study law online (I live remotely, so it's my only option) at a couple of places, with UNE looking like it will be the one.

Does anyone know if Macquarie offers undergrad law via online study?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm another one continuing my post-grad studies next year, hopefully this will be my last as I have been at it for 9 years now. I'm keen to grow up and work like a real adult ( that's tongue in cheek by the way).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilahh View Post
    I have 1 year, 2 months, 3 weeks and 1 day until my dissertation is due.. so looking forward to finishing...

What uni are you at?
    Wow well done!!! I can't wait to submit, I'm working on my publications at the moment, 4 at the same time! Gaaah I'm hoping they will help when it comes to the examiners reading the thesis.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joining in - I start my Bach of primary education in Feb and can't wait! I'm gonna be a super busy mumma bee - my son goes to day care in feb (he's 6 months old) and I'm going back to work! eeee!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in 2nd yr nursing this year ad bring it on I say. Good luck to everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm finally in my last year of my B.Biomedical Science! I have an 18month old and looking to TTC this year too - so big year for us!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLarge View Post
    Looks like I'll be joining you all.

I got my STAT test results back today (and SLAYED it *bragmodeOFF*) so I daresay I'll be accepted by at least one of the unis I've applied to. I've applied to study law online (I live remotely, so it's my only option) at a couple of places, with UNE looking like it will be the one.

Does anyone know if Macquarie offers undergrad law via online study?
    My SIL applied for law through openuni (the website) so might be worth checking it out - I think they find the course online through a uni that suits your needs!

Good luck to everyone starting studying this year! It's very worth it!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Guess I belong here now.
    Will be starting my Cert III Childrens Services in 2 weeks. I did my Cert III before I had DS and only had a few more modules left to complete but I got pregnant, lost my job and lost my traineeship. Boooo. Sooo nervous to go to the campus and do the whole 'classroom' type thing again. Eeeep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Guess I belong here now.
    Will be starting my Cert III Childrens Services in 2 weeks. I did my Cert III before I had DS and only had a few more modules left to complete but I got pregnant, lost my job and lost my traineeship. Boooo. Sooo nervous to go to the campus and do the whole 'classroom' type thing again. Eeeep!
    yay congrats you'll be fine

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmPowering View Post
    yay congrats you'll be fine
    Thank you