+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all im new to BH, i came on here for that exact reason, feeling a bit isolated out here with the husband away all week, thought id step out of my comfort zone, am going to meet one mumma next week but would love to have some local mums as friends but i am unsure and a bit scared lol any tips? anyone from casey/cardinia area? im 27 and have 2 boys who are very sweet little guys but full of beans and need to get out of the house!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    There are quite a few I have met, some I meet up with regularly, some I have formed close friendships with and am really thankful for BH for 'introducing' us.

...and then there are PLENTY that I have 'met' on facebook :P and would gladly travel to the most central point of all of our locations to do one big massive meet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Now Im feeling all antisocial after reading all your responses,I have never met anyone irl,I have some on my fb but thats about it..

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes and they were lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've met some awesome hubbers... And a few crazies!!!

But definitely more awesome than crazy... BH has a much higher likelihood of awesome than non-parenting forums do in my experience. So those that haven't, give it a go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I have.

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have only met one so far (two other hubbers were supposed to come as well, but could unfortunately not make it), but that's not too shabby, considering that I have only been a member for five months!

I met a gorgeous gal from the PND private Discussion Area while on holidays in Sydney, and if I lived closer I could definitely see us developing a IRL friendship. She did tell everyone that I turned out to be a 70 years old biker though, hence my new avatar!

I hope to meet many more; BH has connected me with so many beautiful people.

Last edited by MuminMind; 19-01-2012 at 00:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've met 4.
    I was stuck in hospital on bed rest with TripleTime and she actually came in with me the morning I was being induced before my family got there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am I the only one fascinated by the crazies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Met close to 20. Some are still floating about. Hehe.