+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've met a few now and everyone has been lovely!
    I have found it impossible to maintain much more than friendly 'hellos' since returning to work tho, which sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have met a few, one of my closest friends was a previous hubber (doesn't come on anymore) All the other ladies I have met are lovely and I stil see on occasions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bada View Post
    Watch out for rabbity too, you'll meet her then she'll move into the next street, and before you know it she is pulling all kinds of stunts (locking herself out of the house without clothes!) just to come hang out with you at 7 am she does make good cup cakes though so it all balances out!
    I was actually trying to come on to you when I locked myself out...

Quote Originally Posted by InBetween View Post
    Rabbity Babbity is real?
    Yes...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Just two so far.

Im meeting some of my birth group mothers in January though. And another lady who i met on here who has become my very very good friend (she doesnt post any more), im flying to adelaide to see her in Feb
    I always thought you met heaps lol.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

DaughteroftheForest is offline Sometimes you have to forget what you want in order to remember what you deserve
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, quite a few and I really want to meet a few more. Some of my nearest and dearest are fellow HBers, I also live with one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Yep, I've had good luck with every BHer I've met like them all a lot.

Came *this close* to meeting Ana Gram when she was in town but missed out by a matter of minutes, so disappointed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've met two. One was in my mothers group organised by community health after DD was born, she's lovely and I know another of the mums is on here, but I have no idea who she is.
    The other person I met after specifically putting the call out when I moved to the last town I was in. She was probably fine, but our parenting and general life styles weren't really similar at all so I stopped catching up with her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I don't have the guts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yes, and stay in great contact with one who only lives half hour away, our youngest boys were born 3days apart

i've actually met a few(birth group) but tbh most of us have drifted apart.. 1 of which i dont wish to see again. nasty? kinda but valid reasons i wont go into.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksnjeff View Post
    No. I am more of a reader, though I am starting to get "into" it more! How do you know whether someone is in the same area?? This almost sounds stalkerish... I would love to meet some local hubbers!!
    Lots of ways. There's an introduction thread: http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-Introductions

There's a special area for playgroups and meet ups:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-Parents-to-be

And there's the general chat area that has a "Position Vacant: New Best Friend", where you can add your details to:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...nt-Best-Friend

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Misschief For This Useful Post:

3InATub  (24-11-2011)