Closed Thread
Page 98 of 120 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's an awesome photo. He is so cute. Amazing what they can do these days with the ultrasounds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Missbloggsy - that is really cute!

Gemini - great pic!

AFM - on my phone, so can't write much. My visitors went home yesterday, so just getting back in to routine.. DH will be home tonight from his two weeks away. He came home on the weekend and we did a preparation for positive birth class. Was all about active birth and I've also been reading Birth Skills which is good.

4 weeks to go!! (hopefully)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klong - what a great surprise!! Enjoy your baby shower, they are so much fun and such a great time with family and friends.

Bebe- that is the best pic! Mine are never ever that good and mine are always black and white... Where do u get the yellow colored ones from.. ? I think I'm the only person who doesn't get the yellow ones
    Waaaah I want a brilliant pic like yours. You must be so happy with it. He looks adorable xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angenrod View Post
    Klong - what a great surprise!! Enjoy your baby shower, they are so much fun and such a great time with family and friends.

Bebe- that is the best pic! Mine are never ever that good and mine are always black and white... Where do u get the yellow colored ones from.. ? I think I'm the only person who doesn't get the yellow ones
    Waaaah I want a brilliant pic like yours. You must be so happy with it. He looks adorable xx
    It's a 4D image. I go to Sydney Women's Ultrasound I get all my scans (you pay extra), but there are loads of places that do them. What state are you in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in Wollongong NSW. I've been to Sydney women's ultrasound. It's right in the city right? I saw a dr kesby there. How much is it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also- do they charge u if they can't get a face picture?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Loving all the bump pictures and baby pics coming through (both in-utero and out!!!) Absolutely beautiful!!

AFM nothing much going on....counting down until Mat leave (only 3 weeks of work left after today....why does THAT seems to be going so slowly???).

Got the nursery all finished - even received my awesome wall decal for the nursery yesterday, so looking forward to getting that up and decorated - it was tough choosing something gender neutral that I liked, but I found this...

BTW that's just the advertisement pic, not my actual nursery.....

It's all getting so close and exciting........!!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh i love those owl wall stickers. That's what I'm gonna get I think.

I have one week of work left but I'm gonna do a few half days next week. Can't make it to lunch time without falling asleep.

Had heaps of pains this morning. Like big contractions. I think the pre labour is starting. Making me nervous haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini85 - Wow you must be so excited that it's all starting! Half days at work sounds like a dream, I would get as much rest as you can because it won't be long until you'll get no sleep at all!

Kseds - I love that wall art. Does it just stick on and peel off easily or once they're on are they hard to get off? I would love to get something like that because our house is very neutral all over at the moment and want to do something nice in the baby's room without having to paint it a wild colour. Would like to do something that's easily reversible if I change my mind.

bebehvala - Love that photo, he looks so cute and cuddly in there. Can't believe how detailed the photos are. It's so weird to think that the little person on the photo is inside you isn't it?

AFM - Finished last antenatal class last night. Learned how to swaddle a baby, all the tests they will run in the first weeks of life, how to breastfeed and all about the wonders of sticky black poo! Don't feel 100% prepared yet but every little bit of knowledge helps when you know bugger all!! So excited about my baby shower tomorrow. Got spoilt today with more presents from an ex-workmate who popped in to say hello. Very unexpected and so kind of her. I feel so emotional lately so I can cry, laugh and everything in between at the drop of a hat!

Have a great weekend ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love wall decals because they're definitely very easy to peel off when you're done. I did that with DS' nursery - they're a baby for such a short time, So I painted the walls fairly neutral and then added wall decals. We have just peeled all his off and bought some new wall decals and pics/hangings for upgrading to a little boy's room....waaaay easier than repainting.