Closed Thread
Page 96 of 120 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angerod - hows everything going with you today? I read on your other thread that you should know more today? Hope its all good news. Keep him in there for another 6 weeks and we can have them at the same time haha

Mum2Angus - sounds like you have a busy few weeks ahead of you. Which is good, cause the time will fly! And now I want cheesecake. I lurrrrrve cheesecake. Gonna make some this weekend I think haha

Bebe - hows everything going with you? Thanks for doing the roll call. I always forget there is one. Its not like with the IVF role calls where you are doing something all the time hey. I'll try remember if I have to update something for myself.

Hampton - its so weird when they start giving you measurements and weight. Makes it so real. Mine is apparantly 4lbs 15oz now haha. Which is about average according to his scale. Just think, they are meant to put on half a pound every week for the last 6 weeks haha. We are gonna have some fat babies haha. Hope you find a bassinet you like. I got given one for a friend. I wasnt planning on using one, but I will give it a go now that I have one. They might have them on special at target, as part of the huge toy sale maybe??

41Hope - whats going on with you missy? Havent heard much from you lately? Travelling along well?

Well AFM, nothing new. Loving being this huge and pregnant, the movements are awesome and I love how I look, but Im not liking the lack of sleep. Some nights are fine, others are just horrible. I didnt sleep at all last night. Suppose I better get used to it. I wont mind so much when the baby is here though haha. Its just now, when you cant sleep, but its not like your having fun while not sleeping.

Seems my low Papp A levels havent made a difference either. Placenta seems to be functioning properly and baby is growing as it should. So he reckons that shouldnt change within the next 6 weeks. Phew.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini- hi, yes I'm going into sydney women's hospital on Monday and seeing maternal fetal medicine unit. They'll run a thorough scan and tests and make an action plan with me. Looking forward to it, as I'll have more peace of mind knowing what direction we go from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, it's all getting so exciting now with all these cute little bubbas coming into the world. It's especially great to see the bubbas in this forum as they are extra special because of everything we've fought through to get to this point.

I had my 2nd antenatal class last night which was nice as I got to see the birthing suite and the ward where I'll be having the baby. It was very clinical looking but I don't know what I was really expecting since it's a hospital and not a hotel room!!

I have been for my 32 week appointment with the midwife today and they have told me heartbeat is good, I'm slightly anaemic so need to start taking iron supplements once a day and need to go for a growth scan within the next 2 weeks to check bubs is growing ok as my bump was slightly smaller than it should be at this point. Was measuring 30 instead of 32 so hopefully not much to worry about and the scan will be ok. I have that booked for 2nd July and I can't wait to see bubs again as it was week 19 that I last saw him/her. I really hope this scan doesn't give the sex away as I have made it this far without knowing and I don't want it to be ruined so close to the end. I will have to tell them to tell me to look away when they get near the "bits".

Enjoy your weekend ladies and hope you're all doing well. At 5pm today I will only have 34 days left before I finish work!!! Not that I'm counting or anything!!! Party poppers will be silently going off in my head when that great day comes!! Haha can't you just tell how much I love my job!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls- I had an awesome baby shower. Caught up with family and friends, some of which I don't get to see often enough (inc my sister from Texas USA). Got lots of beautiful gifts (will post a pic) and had lots of fun, games and food!!<br />

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my baby shower today also and it was fantastic. So overwhelmed by everyone's generous gifts for him. I had to lay down the back seat of my hatchback to take stuff home. I feel very loved and special

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow ladies sounds like you had an awesome day. Love all the pressies.

If anyone is still needing to buy any items I thought I would let you know that I went to Toys R Us today and got the following items on sale:

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Steriliser -$35 (normally $70)
    Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature 260ml bottles x4 - $18 (normally $32)
    Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Electric Breast Pump - $94 (normally $189)

So happy to have got them all for so cheap. Saved ourselves a lot of money and they were all items I was going to buy anyway. Yay for sales!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to klong For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (24-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh sounds like you ladies had wonderful baby showers. So exciting. Glad you got heaps of gifts. Not long to go now ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another photo of the cheeky boys who just couldn't wait!

They've started putting weight back on so we've turned that corner now!

x Grace
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh so cute. They are so beautiful xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gracefilled View Post
    Another photo of the cheeky boys who just couldn't wait!

They've started putting weight back on so we've turned that corner now!

x Grace
    Super cute!!!

AFM - Baby shower for me on Sat, am getting nervous now that it's all so close....