Closed Thread
Page 95 of 120 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That is a beautiful photo. So wonderful xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG what a beautiful photo......I know the hormones aren't helping at the moment, but I got all teary when I saw it :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my 34 week appointment today! Only 6 weeks to go!!! Agh!! Im so excited. Especially after seeing those photos, I cant wait to meet my baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today's scan
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grace - What a beautiful photo. It brought tears to my eyes too. You have to frame this and keep it on your bedside table, it's simply gorgeous!!!

Bebe- how organized are you!! You have already created "the bubs that have arrived" area! What are we gonna do once u have had your baby??? We'll need you to update us all. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini- cool pic!! Yes no long now, u and I might have our babies around the same time! I'm not due for another 10 weeks but have been told there is no way I will get to 36 weeks.. So that makes it a maximum 6 weeks for me too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grace - love the pic. They look so tiny and adorable!

Gemini - that's so cool that you got another 3D or 4D pic (whichever they're called).

AFM - 35 weeks today and have a midwife appt on next Tuesday. I have a feeling the next month is going to go quickly because DH will be away until next Sunday, my best friend is coming with her DH and 3 kids tomorrow for a week, then SS14 will be coming for a week. And then a week after that my Mum will be moving here for 6 months and my 2 sisters will also be visiting!

I'm really craving a filo pastry and cheesecake for dinner tonight, but DS is still asleep, so I can't just pop down to the shops. Also I don't know if I can be bothered to puthim in and out of the car when he does wake up. Cheesecakes are half price at Coles if anyone is interested! I went to my friends house last night and we had dominos pizza and mixed berry cheesecake :-) Her DD is the same age as DS (2 weeks older) so they had a great time playing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angenrod View Post
    Bebe- how organized are you!! You have already created "the bubs that have arrived" area! What are we gonna do once u have had your baby??? We'll need you to update us all. Lol.
    No worries, I have SOOO much time on my hands I'll keep updating.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini85 View Post
    Today's scan
    JUST GORGEOUS photos of you and also of the two lovely little boys!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    32 weeks today had a scan to check bubs he is spot on for dates. About 2kg now. He didn't stop moving lol. Was hard to get a pic as he ha the umbilical cord all squished in front of his face. Certainly a boy as he loves showing off his bits.

We did see that bubsicle probably has a duplex kidney system on one side (I have them on both sides) they will check after birth but it does not appear to be causing a problem if that is the case.

I thought we had bought all of our big items, but we are now looking for a bassinet. We were going to use a baby hammock but were told at our antenatal class that they are not SIDS recommended. We would rather go with the option they recommend.

Can't wait to meet the little man

I hope everyone is travelling well and can't wait to see more announcements and photos

Thanks
    Reviews
    gracefilled, what a precious photo! I think it's a perfect one of mum and bubbas.

To everyone else, the countdown is on. Can't wait to hear all your stories and see the pics of your babies.