Closed Thread
Page 85 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, wow I have only just had my internet connected at my new house by Telstra so I have tons to catch up on.

What a week it's been with all this moving and cleaning and stuff. I am so tired!

Had my GT last week and was told today that everything was fine. Big relief. Had another midwife appointment today, blood pressure has gone back to normal, bubs heartbeat was good, urine test fine and stomach measuring normal so all going well.

Will carry on reading all of your posts to catch up with what you're all up to.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to klong For This Useful Post:

smootch  (25-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Bebe- I will have a guess at when bubs will arrive v's my due date! I've prayed from the time I started IVF that bub will be here on 2nd August, so I'm sticking with that date. That'll make him 36 weeks!!

AFM- I still don't have Internet connected since our move on 2nd May!!!! We are waiting for them to do it but it's taking ages... I'm always on my phone to do updates etc.
    I have cut ties with my husbands parents. I never see them, and the last time I did see them was coz they were at my DH's brothers house for my nieces bday. That will be 2 yrs ago in October. I think that's pretty good considering they live 15 min away. DH goes to see them maybe once a month (if that) and on special occasions. I'm just waiting for DH to cut ties... Won't hold my breath though. I can't contact any authorities about what I THINK as I don't have any real hard evidence. It's all circumstancial. I won't b letting my baby out of my sight though!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea bebe. I really have no idea though. I might speak to hubby and see if he has a date in mind. I have a feeling it will be a couple of weeks early though.

Ange - sorry to read about the problems with your in laws. I don't have to deal with in laws as they are all in another state, and the parents aren't alive anymore, so I wouldn't have a clue what anyone has to go through. My hubby does have other kids, they are almost the same age as me (yeah I know, shocking lol) and they don't have anything to do with me. Meh, their loss haha. As for the molestation stuff, if you feel that strongly about it, trust your gut. Might be hard for your husband but he needs to support you.

Well ladies, I'm freaking out. For the last week I have had lots of mucous, but today it's been heaps. When I wipe, there is huge big blobs of it. Looks like what you get when you lose your mucous plug (yep I googled the images haha). And my cervix is really sore. Like its being poked. Please tell me this is normal and I'm not gonna go into labour anytime soon??!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini - I'm pretty sure I've heard of people losing their plug early and it can just replenish itself. If you are worried that you are losing too much, can you call your OB or a midwife? I've only ever had a little bit of clear mucus, but if there was any blood, I would call my midwife just to be sure.

Good luck - I don't think it means going in to labour early. Some people don't lose their plug or have their waters break until half way through labour has started...

Sorry for my very uninformed response.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I may throw up!!!

I had never heard of the mucus plug so I Googled it and saw the photos. Yuck that really turned my stomach. Jelly-like things make me feel ill anyway but now I feel all sick and wobbly! Will that happen to me too? I might literally throw up if it does!

I can handle blood, sick, poo but not snotty jelly like things!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bahahaha, yeah it's gross hey. I just love how people upload those photos to the web. I mean it's so good cause it helps other women in those situations, but who thinks after they discover it on their toilet paper, hey I better keep that and take a photo lol.

Thanks for your replies anyway. I'm hoping it's normal. I will ask my ob next appt or beforehand if I lose more. It's pretty freaky looking stuff. I so wanted to touch it haha but I was gagging too much.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini85 For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (28-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini- you have given me a great laugh this morning!!! Your too funny

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

just been catching up on the posts as we've been to margaret river for a few days R&R (although DH still worked!!)

Angerod & goaskclaire - I really sympathise with your situations, that must be awful to go through and so difficult. I was abused by my grandad whenI was younger and it still makes me feel sick to think about it, if you are in any doubt about him, keep him away from your family. I never told any of my family and still haven't, thankfully he died along time ago and I was so pleased when I found out about it. The only people that know about it are my Brother and DH, I could never tell Mum even now as she idolised her dad!!

Anyway to much nicer things (maybe), Gemini now i'm intrigued about the mucus photo's, may have to have a look

As for birth date v's due date, I have always thought he would be here 2 weeks early, so a June baby. I know it's pretty sad but we are both hoping he arrives between DH's contracts as if I go into labour during his first contract it will take him at least 5-6 hours to get back home (never mind the extra time if its the middle of the noght), providing he can get on a flight!! This contract keeps getting put back and now I really need to go full term so the contract will be finished

Will have to take a picture of the nursery and upload it, as we put all the Winnie Pooh stickers all over the walls yesterday and there's not much wall left , think baby will have a complex about Pooh Bear when he's older!!

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the start of July and all those beautiful babies start being born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    womble0808 - Only Google those mucus plug photos if you have a very strong stomach!!

Gemini85 - Yeah how weird that people want to share those photos on the web. Yucky! I do love Google though because no matter what you type in there, someone has always typed it in before you! There are loads of weird and wonderful things on the web!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Womble- im so sorry to hear of what your grandfather did to you. It's so sickening to know that these are people who are meant to love and protect you, however, they abuse instead. I pray the truth be revealed about DH's father, that way, we can all move on, out of his life, and the fact the truth is then out there, keeps many more younger people safe.

Yeah I'm tempted to google the mucas plug but I don't think I would be able to stomach it. I'm intreeged though!! Lol