Closed Thread
Page 80 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    At least you know these days babies can be born early and they do fine. My ob was worried I might have growth issues due to my Papp a levels, but so far my baby is measuring ahead. Little fatty. Yeah your bub is a miracle bub that's for sure. So amazing.

It's funny when they did my measurements today, the head diameter was 8cm or something. I'm already freaking out about that size!! And it's only gonna get bigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini- my bubbas head diameter was 5.6cm at 23w4d. I guess it each time I go for a scan!! Can you remember how low your Papp-a levels were? Mine were extremely low (0.07).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure what mine was exactly. I think it was about 0.1 or something. I have appts every 2 weeks from now on so I guess they will start to keep a close eye on the growth.

Yeah I'm freakin out about the size of what's gonna come out of there. Ouch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, I'm opting for a c section, I've already run into too many complications, so just want an easy birth so that little man isn't stressed or anything unforeseen happens. Knowing my luck, now that I've just said that, I'll end up going into labour early... Arghhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I don't blame ya on that one. Hopefully he behaves and comes when he is meant to haha.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini85 For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (12-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Mother's Day to the lovely mummies on this thread - hope you get spoilt rotten & have a fabulous day!
    x Grace

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy mothers day ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting my glucose test done finally. Eeew, the drink is pretty gross first thing in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!!

Happy Mother's Day for yesterday!! Hope everyone got a little bit spoilt!

I was a very lucky Mummy yesterday - I got a handmade poster/card thing from DS that he made at childcare, and he and DH also got me a Red Balloon voucher for a 3 hour photography workshop!! (I have a Canon SLR camera and have been itching to get better at using it...especially for taking pics of the little ones..!!)

Best of all, DS (and therefore the rest of us) slept in until almost 8am - which NEVER happens!!! So a great Mother's Day all around :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

On my phone, do I can't do personals.. I've just been plodding along and on Wednesday it will be 10 weeks!!! Gemini, I'm not very organised either - all I've got clothes wise is 4 bonds wonder suits. I could go through DS's 0000's but he was born in April in Qld - so mainly short coveralls. I've got the bassinet out and change table, so i guess I just need to find the bassinet sheets or buy new ones and stock up on newborn huggies.

We're not really getting anywhere with our names.. I'm not having a baby shower this time - did with DS though and it was great. One more baby from our play group due in 6 weeks and then I'm next!

Anyway, hope everyone had a great mothers day. I got a picture from DS, a dyson from DH (necessary with 2 dogs) and no sleep in :-( DS always wakes up early on the weekends and sleeps in on Tuesdays (daycare day).