Closed Thread
Page 79 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely gracefilled! We got pregnancy photos done with DS, so I don't think I'll do it again. This time I really want to get a hand and foot cast done. We've got so many photos around. A lady came over to do a backyard check from the dog rescue place and she thought this was my 3rd as there are so many baby photos! I was thinking about you the other day and it must be hard being away from your DD. I haven't been away from DS overnight yet and I miss him so much when he goes to daycare on a Tuesday.

We are adopting another dog tomorrow - we've got a one year old ridgeback x and this will be a German shepherd x. A bit nervous, but hopefully they keep each other company.

Time seems to be going really slowly. My friend had a baby the other day. She went to the hospital (public) at 6, got sent home, came back and got admitted by 10:15 and then had the baby at 10:38! I hope this one is that quick for me... Then 3 days later she came to story time at the library!

Counting down the weeks - finally it seems to be getting quicker. Looking forward to my 30 week midwife appt in 2 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS. I hope everyone is going well and has a good weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just wanted to say hi and to check in on you all so I could bump the thread before we fall inot the abyss and get lost forever!!

Nothing to report from me apart from I am in the process of settling on my new house. It'll be my first home so very excited to be having a new baby and a new home all in one year! I feel like a real grown up now!

Lovely photos by the way gracefilled. Can't believe how clear they are. I want some now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Klong- we just settled last Wednesday on our new house too!! We moved Thursday, Friday, and weekend. We are far from settled though as we are doing slight renovations as well. Word of warning- don't over do it!! I know I must have and I'm so sick now. I spent all day in emergency today as I though I'd got pneumonia, and dust want to risk anything. After 6 long hours, I went home being told it was a virus, and there's nothing they can do. So on the upside, it's nothing serious, downside, I can't breath, can't sleep, sorish throat, sore body, just down right miserable. I had a big cry last night out of the blue, think I was just so fed up being sick, while trying to look after 4 kids and all in a new environment (and hubby decides to go to work and leave me here... I was so annoyed at that)!

Good luck with your move! Very excited for you. Its our first home too, so I know the joy and excitement your feeling. If your currently renting, get cleaners to clean your home, it takes the stress of you doing it out. Also maybe hire removalists for the larger items, if money allows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for Klong and Ange for your new houses. Its so much fun buying a house, especially your first.

Thats no good that you're sick Ange. Hope the kids are behaving for you! You should leave them all home with hubby. See if he can handle it haha.

I cant believe how close we are getting. 12 weeks to go for me. Eeek! I hope it goes quick, because I cant wait to meet bubs, but then I hope it goes slow enough that I can get prepared.

I have my baby shower organised for the 2nd of June. Im so excited. I cant wait for all the presents for bubs. Its gonna be so spoilt. Im gonna have to check out one of those stickies on here about what to take to the hospital cause I have noooooo idea. I dont even know what I have left to buy for the baby.

I have an appt today so hopefully he does another scan for me. All along I have been thinking its a boy, but something in me last week switched, and now Im convinced its a girl. Maybe I should upload some scan picks and you guys can have a shot at guessing cause I have no idea what Im looking for.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's my latest shot

Does it look like a girl or boy face lol?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops here it is
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini- that is an awesome pic! It's so hard to tell, but I'd say boy. It really is a 50/50 as it has features of both but I felt all through my first pregnancy it was a girl, and only toward the end I thought "what if I'm having a boy"?? And I ended up with a girl, what my gut had said from the start, that's why I'll go with boy, as that's what u thought up till now.

So do you organize your own baby shower or does someone do it for you?? I was hoping a friend/sister might surprise me with one, but don't want to miss out on one if they don't... What will I do?

So your due early August Gemini? I think I'll go to the 2nd august (although due on 30th aug), so I might have 12 weeks to go too. Have u bought bottles, sterilizer, dummies, nappies, blankets, sheets etc? I havnt and I'm a bit freakin out. Think I better start shopping!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont think there is anything to say you can't host your own. My bestie is doing mine. A girl at my work did her own. I think cause most of her family is away and she wanted to do it anyway.

You can always ask someone of they want to host it. Maybe just hint you have had a couple of people ask about whether you're having one haha

I haven't bought much actually. I have one sheet for the cot haha. And a few modern cloth nappies, and a couple of one piece suits. I'm hoping after the shower I'll know what I need to get. I don't even have a nappy bag haha. There's too much to think of!

I'm glad everything is going well with you. Did the doc say that you would be going that early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that info gemini. Yeah I've had problems from the get go. Dr always thought I wouldn't get this far, then he thought I'd deliver at 24 weeks (that starts tomorrow) but now he knows this is a miracle baby, and anything goes... I may even get to 40 weeks!!! He still says no chance of getting to 36 weeks but I keep telling him he needs more faith! We'll see!! I'm praying for my little man to be born on 2nd August!