Closed Thread
Page 78 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha yeah im 28 weeks on the 9th of may. It's going so quick. It won't take long an you'll be there. I thought it was going so slow, then bam, only 3 months left. It's weird.

I'm gonna go buy my pram today. Seeing as im all of 5 foot nothing, im gonna stick with the city mini. The others are just too big for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini85 - I went for my 24 week appointment yesterday and I was given the bloods form to go for my glucose test before my next appointment at 28 weeks. They suggested going for it a week before my appointment. I have to fast from midnight the night before then go into the hospital at 8am for my first blood test then I have to stay still for an hour, have the 2nd test then stay still for anothjer hour and they do the final test around 10am! Don't know how I'm going to manage to stay still for 2 hours!

I was told my blood pressure was low yesterday which is odd for me because it's normally perfect. I went back to work after my appointment so it probably went sky high then with all the s**t I have to deal with here!

24 weeks and 4 days today! The weeks are flying by now and I've finally got a bump. It's quite uncomfortable at night and even though I never slept on my back before I was pregnant, now I've been told I'm not allowed to sleep on my back, I really want to! Typical!

Hope you're all keeping well, sorry I've not been posting much but not really had much to say so I've just enjoyed reading your posts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klong - how annoying to have to do the long test.

Gemini - good to hear that you've chosen a pram. We didn't buy our pram until I was 5 days overdue with DS! I got a Caboo close carrier - DS doesn't go in a pram anymore and it might be hard pushing a pram plus trying to chase him.

Anyway, haven't been on here much. Things have just being plodding along... Slowly. This morning I checked the app on my phone and I will be 28 weeks on Wednesday It kind of seems forever away, but not really..

Hope everyone else is good
    Last edited by Mum2Angus; 01-05-2012 at 09:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

I've been so slack at posting but have been reading along and following everyone's journey.
    There hasn't been much to report though, bubs is doing well and being quite active in there which is very reassuring of course. We still haven't found out what we're having but it's pretty funny trying to figure it out at every scan, the sonographer has a good laugh at us every single time!!
    Had my glucose test (the short one) and hoping to get the results by wednesday before I go see my OB again.

I can't believe we are already entering our 3rd trimester! I want to say time has flown by but really, some months have just dragged out. I do think though that time will fly now until the birth of all our bubs! how exciting!!

Hope you are all doing well, I will try and participate a bit more, I promise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    Hope you are all going well - due dates getting closer now!
    We had a 3D scan on Monday - it was awesome! It was the first scan my DSD (10) and DSS (8) had seen and they LOVED it!
    I have been battling a chest infection for nearly a week now - so hard when there is nothing I can really take. Hopefully it starts to improve asap!
    I will try and upload some photos of our lil cookie, hopefully it works!!
    Hope everyone is doing well :-)ImageUploadedByBub Hub1335954447.198324.jpg
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1335954461.085603.jpg

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1335954433.402489.jpg

Precious lil IVF princess on board...28 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww those pictures are just gorgeous! So beautiful. Love it when they start getting some fat on them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow missblogsy those pictures are amazing. Where did you have them done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fat alright!!! Check out those cheeks!! Surprise surprise but according to my OB at last app she is measuring BIG and due to the pressure she's putting on my back I could be looking at an early induction.

I had the scan done in Eaton down near Bunbury :-) Will get details if anyone wants them.

Precious lil IVF princess on board...28 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

My phone's been playing up in hospital & havent been able to get onto BH - there went my lifeline & sanity.

Missybloggy - they are amazing photos! All we can get now is faces hidden by knees & butts!

I've made it to 27 weeks today!!!! Have definitely had some insane days in hospital & feeling very frustrated by having to remind DF to wash my underwear & bring it back in... Work is being an a*** about my contract & mat leave which has added no end to sense of frustration & powerlessness. On the upside my cousin who is a photographer did some belly shots for me so I got to have some pregnancy photos this time - I had a session booked when I was pregnant with S & she arrived 4 days before the photo session!

Big hello to everyone else :-))))
    x Grace

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if this will work.....
    Attached Images