Closed Thread
Page 75 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Out of curiosity, does anyone have the "swallow Beema Q" stroller? I think I like the sound of this one and was wondering if anyone has any feedback?

Found out today I also have a low lying placenta, otherwise, dr happy with the 20 week scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    bebehvala - How did it go today? Fingers crossed it was good news. Thinking of you.

angenrod - Can't help with the stroller but glad everything went well with the 20 week scan. It's a relief to hear the Dr say they're happy isn't it?

Goaskclaire - Sounds like you're going on a shopping frenzy!! Enjoy it, the baby clothes are so cute that it's almost rude not to buy them!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been in for a while, but getting frustrated with the alert system in here, I change it to instant e-mail alert and it works for a couple of days then switches itself back to no alert at all (what a pain!!).

Had alot to catch up on so sorry no personals, except to Klong, glad you are feeling better and everything is fine with you an bubs.

And to Bebe - hope everything is OK, please let us know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gals,

Thanks so much for all of your well wishes.

After waiting 1 hour 45 torturous mins, he told me baby is totally fine. Bleed is likely from my low placenta, which the hospital said yesterday. I'm on rest and NO LIFTING. I have to go back to see him in 2 weeks. Phew, such a relief.

This baby business is hard work and very stressful...
    Last edited by bebehvala; 13-04-2012 at 22:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    bebehvala - so glad things are fine, take it easy and put your feet up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, havent been around for ages, in a nutshell - major relationship dramas, (hubby of 18 yrs has decided its all too hard and he can no longer continue our relationship... whhaaaattttt????) so am currently solo parenting an almost 4 year old, have a strict bed rest decree due to placenta previa and now have contracted a chest infection as well! <--- that is my sanity you hear slamming the door on the way out.
    Bebe just sending you some hugs/support, I also have a low lying placenta (in fact I have complete placenta previa) and have been warned to expect some bleeds. They told me to come in asap when I have one but not to totally freak as its to be expected with a low lying placenta. Easier said than done right???
    I've been told to take it super easy, no lifting anything heavier than 1 kilo, limit bending at the waist, standing for long periods, all strenuous exercise, sex (not that thats much of an issue... in fact all orgasms, so not even solo sex!!) etc etc
    I've been told in my case I will almost definately end up in hosp on total bed rest and will prob need a c section, though there is always a chance it can shift in time and a vag birth may be possible.
    So I somewhat understand your situation, sending strength and hugs and hope you get a chance to put your feet up, just think in only a few mnths time we will have our bubs in our arms and all this crap will be so irrelevant!
    best wishes
    Emma xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qotfu - I'm so sorry darl. That sucks big time. Don't even know what to say really. Did you have any idea your hubby wasn't happy? I mean, you guys have a baby on the way. What the hell? What is he thinking. Grrr. Makes me so angry just thinking about it. I hope you are doing ok. Do you have family and friends that can help you out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qotfu - So sorry to hear about everything you are going through. I hope you have family and friends to help out. I wish you all the best and hope that things will settle down for you. Sending you lots of !!!

Bebe - What a huge relief. So glad that you got it sorted but the wait would have been hell. I would have gone insane if I had to wait that long. Rest up and take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    quotfu - Oh my god that's so awful. You poor thing having all that crap to deal with. I can't imagine what you're going through but I hope you're getting through ok. I hope you and your DH can sort through any problems you may have and get your relationship back on track. To go through so much together and then this, you must be so upset. Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebehvala - great to hear you are doing ok, I hope you're managing ok with resting and getting lots of help.

Qotfu - very sorry to hear about your marriage breakdown. I hope you have support from family or friends to help you through emotionally and physically! I hope you're doing ok.

AFM - I had an amazing day yesterday with all my girlfriends throwing me a pre-baby shower. More of a congratulations. I got presents and a journal which they had all written in words of advice as a mum. It was very emotional and exciting, awesome day. Shattered today - so tired at work... I can't wait for the Baby Shower now! lol...