Closed Thread
Page 72 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, after a very worrying night I think everything may be ok. I got home, called the nurses and they said that I was just to rest with my feet up and not to worry too much unless I was getting cramps or red blood. The spotting only seems to happen every third time I go to the toilet and is only ever a few brown spots or a slight smear when I wipe.

I told my husband when he got home from work because he could tell I was upset. He has been looking after me and not letting me do anything at all. Got up this morning and there weren't any marks on the pad and only a tiny bit of brown spotting when I wiped.

I have gone to work today and told my colleagues that I am not lifting a thing from now on and will be taking it easy. They have all reassured me that they went through similar things when they were pregnant so it has put my mind at rest. My mum told me she bled clots when she was pregnant with my sister and she was born just fine so think after all my past worries I was just freaking out a bit.

I am keeping a very close eye on things and have the whole weekend off now to put my feet up and relax. So far I haven't had anymore spotting since the small bit this morning so fingers crossed it was just an irritated cervix. I am quite small so I think this baby dancing a jig on my hoo-ha all week hasn't helped! The baby is still moving regularly so all's good for now.

Thank you all for your kind words and I hope that the prgnancy is boring and uneventful from now on!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to klong For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (05-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great klong. Rest up Hun. Take care of yourself and bubba xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear it klong!!!

Such a relief - enjoyable having your feet up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every time I write klong my iPhone corrects it to Klingon. Lucky i remember to change it haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pleased to hear good news from you klong x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad everything is fine Klong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank God all is good Klong. Enjoy having your feet up. Relax!! So glad that people at your work are also looking out for you. Take care xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini85 - Haha don't you just love predictive text!! You can call me klingon if you like!!

Hope you all have a great Easter xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Easter to all the lovely ladies on the thread. Hope you all have something special planned....

Klong - so glad to hear everything is going ok after a scare like that (also had to correct the Klingon autocorrect!)

We're now 23 weeks & relieved to have a behaving cervix. The boys are kicking regularly & my rapidly growing body is playing all sorts of havoc with my lower back so trying to rest as much as possible - ha ha ha - tell that to 14 mo DD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klong, so so happy to hear all is well :-)

I hope everyone is having a lovely long weekend and getting much needed rest. I've enjoyed it so much as hate that it is nearly over! I have tomorrow off though for my morphology scan. I'm so excited!! If it is a girl, I have a heap of outfits to buy which I have had my eye on - so gorgeous. And if it's a boy (which I think it is) there are some cute things for him too but I really don't mind, I'm just excited to know and connect with baby on that level.

A question, has anyone had any colostrum leak from their boobs yet? I've had a very small amount come out and it surprised me so much being so early. The ever reliable ;-) Dr Google said its perfectly normal. Wow!