Closed Thread
Page 71 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

How is everyone?

Bebehvala - thanks for the rolecall, can't believe there are gonna be all these babies coming into the world in the next few months.

I am the same as you we only have girls in our families from our generation, so to be having is boy is really special.

Can't remember who it was that mentioned sleeping, but I'm having terrible trouble. With having Sciatica I am unable to lay straight on either side, so I am still sleeping in the recovery position, just hope I'm not squashing baby too much!!

AFM - Now nearly 26 weeks and getting bigger, now having braxton hicks mostly bearable, but last night they were pretty intense. After feeling this, not looking forward to Labour!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't believe this, I have just been to the toilet and have found brown spotting when I wipe. I am absolutely frantic and don't want to call my husband while we're both at work. I want to cry, I can't believe this is happening again.

I am petrified I am going to lose a 4th baby. I have been Googling it and there are mixed stories about what this means. This is how it started when I lost the last one. Oh please god do not let this be happening again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klong how far along are you now?

Only advice I can give you is to stay calm and ring the nurse and I would probably do that before telling DH, so as not to worry him as well.

Please keep us updated and I will be hoping for good news for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Womble0808 - You're welcome and yup it seems so amazing we'll all be huffing and puffing these babies out in a few months!
    That totally sucks about the sciatica - is there anything else you can do. Like physiotherapy?

klong - OHHHHHH NO! Perhaps the brown is something okay. My placenta is only 1cm from my cervix and my OB told me to be aware that I may get spotting and if so not to worry unless it's red and has a flow. He said if that happens to go straight to hospital - maybe you should go too?
    Thinking of you and praying everything is okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 21 weeks and 1 day today and have not felt any pain. I might call my Dr on my way home now and ask him if I should go into ER just to check it out. I am trying to stay calm and not panic. My DH will be devestated if I tell him. He has been so depressed over the last 3 years after losing 3 babies. He has been so happy the last 21 weeks and I couldn't beat to have to go through it all again after getting so far this time.

Please please please let everything be ok, I will let you know what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everything is ok Klong. Please do let us all know. I'm sure everything is fine. Your cervix is probably just irritated. It always gets so sensitive when pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klong- I hope everything is ok. Please let us know. I know it's easier for us to sit here and say "bleeding does occur for several reasons" but I don't know if this really helps. I hope you have gone to ER, just to be on the safe side. That would be the best place to go for reassurance and scans etc. praying all is ok with bubs xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klong sending you my best praying everything is OK X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klong - How are you think morning? I do hope the bleeding has stopped, and you were able to get to the Dr's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Klong, how are you this morning? Hope you are feeling better and the bleeding has stopped. did you have a scan?