Closed Thread
Page 7 of 120 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum I hope you see a healthy heart beating in the right place on Wednesday. I have everything crossed for you. Big hugs to you and your family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by klong View Post
    My HCG levels were approximately as follows:

1st - 344
    2nd - 1053
    3rd - 4000
    4th - 12,400
    5th - 27,000

I've read that so long as they're going upwards and at least doubling that there's nothing to worry about. You'd think I wouldn't worry with the figures above but I was worried that they were too high and that it could be a molar pregnancy! It really doesn't matter how well things go, I think us ladies will always worry because of what we've all been through to get here.

I was worried when my MS stopped for a day or so but now it's back so I think pregnancy is just so unpredictable that everyone's journey will be different but with a few things shared.

Samarasmum - I remember you from the Perth thread. Hope everything's going ok. Really great news for your BFP, congratulations!

Salgan - So cute to hear about your baby giving you a little wave! Makes me so excited for my next scan. Can't wait to see how much bigger the bub has gone.

AFM - Got a referral to the hospital so have my meeting with the OB on 31st January. Does anyone know what is the next step after your early pregnancy scan as the lady that did the scan told me that I should be having the downs syndrome test around week 10 but nobody else has mentioned this to me and wouldn't even know what this involves. Wouldn't make any difference to me whatsoever as this bub is here to stay no matter what but wondered if it's something you have to have???
    Klong,

Do you remember what dpo those hcg levels were?

It's so quiet in here.

I'm having a no nausea day which is good.

How is everyone else feeling.
    Think we need a due date calendar

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is quiet in here.

Angelanathan I am glad you are having a no nausea day. Has it been bad for you other days??

How is everyone else I hope you had a good new years eve

Afm I am in the hospital for the night being treated for a kidney infection, a cold and some dehydration from throwing up. Hoping to get some good sleep tonight and be home tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hampton,

Oh wow, hope you feel better.
    Hope you get some sleep.

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Just poping in here to introduce myself.

I think I'm one of the first for September lol. I'm due around the 6/7th but yet to be confirmed. My official BT is tomorrow but my 's tell me it's true lol.

Baby number 4 for me. Just doing baby steps until we reach our milestones. First is the viablility scan.

Hampton - Hope you feel better soon. I was in hospital when I was 6 weeks pregnant with DD2 with a bleed into my ovary (as a result of EPU). Scary as.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, not much to report from me. I'm still really tired and don't feel like doing much because I feel so crappy. My sickness is coming and going but I haven't actually thrown up yet. Feels more like having a constant hangover even though I haven't had a drop of alcohol in over 2 months.

HamptonK - Sounds like you're not having such a great time you poor thing. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Angelanathan - I'm not sure what dpo the tests were but I was having them every Tuesday and every Friday so they were always spaced apart by that much.

Zultbear - Congrats for you BFP, hope everything goes well for you at the official BT tomorrow.

Happy New Year to everyone, here's to a great year ahead for us all.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to klong For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (03-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

How's everyone going? Good to see you in here zultbear!

Well I have another appt with the ob tomorrow. I'm so nervous. I'll be 10 weeks on Wednesday so hopefully I'll see something that resembles a baby haha. My last scan kinda looked a bit weird.

Still feeling a bit sick and I've got myself another cold, so that doesn't help.

I'll let everyone know how my scan goes tomorrow. Hope everything is still going good

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini85 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone ,

How are you Zultbear? Glad to see you in here, Angelanathan is in here too. Hopefully we all get to keep in contact for the next 8 months to see how we all go! I'm like you, I'm waiting for my viability scan before i get toooooo excited! It's so nerve wrecking . will be interested what your hcg levels are, please let us know.

AFM - I have only one symptom and possibly 2 of pregnancy...1 - my definite is extremely sore boobs! Oh my they hurt so much at night when i'm rolling over!!! The other is tiredness..it's not everyday though, it's liek every 2nd day. Dont feel it yet today...weird! Absolutley NO MS!! I feel odd to not have it .

Angela - you have your scan this friday right? Hope it all goes perfectly and can't wait to hear what they tell you!! Mine isn't till the 16th !! I'm heading up to the gold coast for 4 nights next week, so hopefully that will make my week go a little faster!!!

Hope all the ladies in here are doing well. Really looking forward to getting to know you all.

Also (maybe TMI) but is it normal to have a clear discharge? I have only noticed it today, but there seems to be a fair bit...??? I am 5 weeks and 5 days today.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to angenrod For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ange,

Yes my scan is this Friday, just hope they can detect a heartbeat or it's more waiting. Got another scan for next week 12th just in case.

I will be exactly 6 weeks on Friday.

I love chatting to everyone on here finding out what symptoms you are all having.

My nips are the sorest. And I have occasional ms only when I am hungry.
    Very tired also.

I haven't been going to the loo at night either, just been peeing normally.

Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant haha

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angela. I'm so jealous your having your scan Friday! Is that when your clinic booed you in? My clinic asked I book one for the week f the16th and my edd is the same as yours. I can't wait to hear your news.

Ive been having at cramps today and feel either a uti or thrush coming on (sorry for tmi) back to work tomorrow hoping this week goes super fast!