Closed Thread
Page 65 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone else feel like the spend the entire day and night with your hands on your stomach hoping to feel a kick, I know I do lol. 18 weeks on Wednesday so hope to feel something really soon

I hope you are all doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes!!!! I even go to bed early hoping that laying still will mean I feel something!!! I am 21 wks but have an anterior placenta. I have felt a few little movements but want more!!!!

Me: 33 DP: 43 DSD: 10 DSS: 8
    #1 IVF 21 wks

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is that the placenta at the front?? My placenta is at the front. I lay there still all the time hoping. Hopefully we can all tell great stories soon of the first kicks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I was feeling heaps of movement and even DH could feel tiny kicks. I haven't really felt anything over the last 5 days. I think this might be normal. Argh I just want to feel more!! I have an ob appointment on friday. I can't wait to see her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its so exciting that everyone is starting to feel kicks. I get them every night. Its so cool. Hubby cant feel them yet though which is a shame. We got a stethoscope though to see what we could hear, and he can hear the kicks with that.

I have only felt one kick from the outside, and thats cause the kick was up high. All my other kicks are down low, so my cervix cops them all.

How is everyone going? I have my morph scan this Wednesday. Im so excited. And I finally told all my friends and family. Makes it sooooo much more real. Its gonna be a quick pregnancy for everyone else, only half way to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Know what you mean about hoping for kicks! I am 18 weeks tomorrow and I felt 3 little muscle spasm type movements in my lower abdomen in my 15th week but since then nothing. I am not worrying about it just yet as I barely have a bump at all but this bubba better start moving and letting me feel its prescence by 20 weeks or else!!

On the countdown now to my 19 week scan on 23rd March and I can't wait! It's been 12 weeks since I've even seen a scan so I don't know how I've managed to be so patient. I still don't think I believe I'm pregnant so will be nice to have it confirmed through the scan.

Glad to hear you're all coming on nicely. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi HamptonK, yep, placenta at the front. Can't wait to get some regular kicks!!

Me: 33 DP: 43 DSD: 10 DSS: 8
    #1 IVF 21 wks

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    My placenta is at the front two and ob said will not feel as much movement as the placenta is taking the brunt of the force. However do feel movement ob said its my placenta banging on my tummy.....good enough for me reminds me everything is ok...hope everyone is traveling well....

Only brief sent from iPad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi :-)

I'm pretty sure I've felt some movement here and there over the last couple of weeks - thought I felt my first one around 14.5 weeks.....early I know, but not so much when it's your second one, apparently.... I ended up googling it because I thought that surely I must be mistaken; there's "no way" I would have felt it already...!!!

Still, now that I am feeling them very occasionally, I think it's making me worry more when I go for long periods without feeling any (still only 16 weeks tomorrow - so I know it's supposed to be sporadic and irregular at this stage...)

Will be happy when I see my OB tomorrow and he does a scan to find the hb..... just to put my mind at ease. I always get nervous for a few days prior to a scan.... preoccupied with all the "what ifs"..???

I know, I know, just gotta relax and enjoy it....... ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, hope everyone is well. The weather has finally turned here in Perth, thank goodness for cooler weather!! I'm sleeping so much better :-)

Kseds I don't think 14 weeks is too early, I've been feeling little twinges and movements sparodically since about 11/12 weeks! I totally know what you mean about not feeling them for a while and being a little nervous before the next scan. I have an OB appt for next Wednesday and feel the same way. I'm definately more relaxed now that I'm in the second trimester, but still a bit of a worrier.

AFM I went to the doctors yesterday with a horrible rash on my chest, doc said it was pregnancy related. I was offered anti-inflamatory and cortisone in mild doses but said no. She suggested some natural creams which could help with the symptoms. It's seems a lot better today. Having such hot weather in Perth definatley hasn't helped!!

Looking forward to taking the school holidays off work and relaxing every single day!! Only four weeks till morphology scan!