Closed Thread
Page 62 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Gemini...on ur results u must be so relieved to be able to no concentrate on ur pregnancy worry free...(as best as we can anyway) celebrate tonight...doing a happy dance for u

Sent from iPad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Gemini - brilliant news & such a relief after a looonnggg wait! Enjoy it now!!!

Bebe- hope your MS is settling down now. I've got some dates for the roll call next time you update. Our elective Caesar is booked in for July 11 & our Morph scan is March 14 - not too far away.

We've just emerged from a week of gastro which has been no fun dealing with vomit & diarrhea from DD & feeling sick & not sure if it's MS or gastro! Had scan last Tues & both Bubs doing ok despite their host's health. Am starting to feel some regular kicking now.....

18 weeks today - yippee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow.....so exciting to see all the blue and pink announcements coming through...!!! Makes me want to change my mind and find out when we get to the morph scan..........but no, we're determined to stay strong and keep it a surprise!!!

Maybe....

Arrggghhh.......

Gemin - soooooo happy for you getting the all-clear!!! I can't even imagine what it would have been like, being in limbo for so long!!!

The whole C-Section/IVF connection....??? I don't get it. It certainly never even surfaced as a topic of discussion with DS. And I would be mystified if it did this time either...!!! I get there are plenty of reasons for C-Sections, but that is by far one of the oddest I've heard yet. Hmm.

AFM - struggling with the FT work thing. Well, not really, it's not actually the FT work thing - I am confident we are managing that fine. The issue is that sometimes I need to travel for work - only a night or two here and there. But it kills me to be away from my 17mth old DS. And from all accounts from DH, he gets unsettled and is a bit unhappy for a couple of days. It absolutely tears me apart. I'm only 4-5 weeks into this job, and starting to wonder if I've made a huge mistake.

At least I'm going on Mat leave again in about 5 months.....we've said we will just continue and make it work up til then, and then decide from there. It sucks, because I also LOVE what I am doing in general. I really really hate this crap. When did it all get so hard.....???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Due in July
    11 - Jools
    11 - Gracefilled - TWINS! [C-Section]
    13 - Claire
    18 - Salgan - GIRL
    22 - missbloggsy - GIRL

25 - Mum2Angus - SURPRISE
    31 - Gemini85 - SURPRISE

Due in August
    4 - DJSHEARS
    5 - chicparis
    14 - Klong - SURPRISE
    15 - HamptonK - BOY
    16 - BecKaLee
    18 - 41Hope
    18 - qotfu
    21 - Misscarlya
    22 - Littleve
    22 - Bebehvala
    29 - Angenrod - BOY
    29 - Kseds - SURPRISE
    29 - holdingmybreath
    31- smootch

Due in September
    1- Goaskclaire
    3 - Angelanathan
    14 - Grace2012 - Frat TWINS [C-Section]
    24 - babystepswa

Scans and Appointments
    Angenrod - CVS Results - 9 Mar
    babysetepswa - NT Scan - 9 Mar
    Geminii - Morph Scan - 14 Mar
    Gracefilled - Morph Scan - 14 Mar
    Hamptonk - Morph Scan - 21 Mar
    Klong - Morph Scan - 23 Mar
    bebehvala - Morph Scan - 29 Mar
    41Hope - Morph Scan - 2 April
    Angenrod - Morph Scan - 10 April
    Goaskclaire - Morph Scan - 10 April
    Kseds - Morph Scan - 12 April
    Last edited by bebehvala; 03-03-2012 at 22:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend

I just got my first present for the baby from my cousin. This beautiful little teddy bear. And it's a hand puppet too. So cute. I can't wait til I can fill the nursery with little toys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bebehvala, can you please change my dates for the next update? New due date is 24 Sept, and I have my 12 week scan this Fri 9th March.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini85 View Post
    Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend

I just got my first present for the baby from my cousin. This beautiful little teddy bear. And it's a hand puppet too. So cute. I can't wait til I can fill the nursery with little toys!
    How cute! Are you doing a 'theme' in the nursery Gem?

Quote Originally Posted by babystepswa View Post
    Hi bebehvala, can you please change my dates for the next update? New due date is 24 Sept, and I have my 12 week scan this Fri 9th March.
    All updated - that sucks that the due date got pushes back... what happened there babysteps?

AFM - I spent today looking at nursery furniture - man it's so expensive. What has everyone else got / or looking at getting? I can't seem to find a decent quality set [cot, change table and draws/wardrobe] for under $1800. I really wanted to spend $1000... but that aint happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't decided on a theme yet, as seeing as we are leaving the sex as a surprise I don't think we can plan much. I will post a pic of my baby's first teddy.

I found a 3 in 1 cot, plus draws that have a removable changetable on top off eBay. It's $600 for the two of them. That's what I'm ordering this week. Very nice looking too. I can't justify spending too much on a cot. And at least this changetable can be converted into draws when you no longer need the top of it.

Anyone decided on a pram yet? It's all so confusing. Im thinking of the baby jogger city one?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

We bought our cot and change table/drawers yesterday. We did end up spending $1,500 but we were really happy with it. The cot coverts into a double bed. Bebe I know what you mean by not being able to find anything you like for under $1,800.

Also we have decided to buy the Baby Jogger City Elite. There is a seller on Ebay who ships them over from America for $530 and it only takes 8 days. My sister got her pram through the same seller and she said they are really good.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Baby-Jogg...item3f14802429

They sell lots of other prams as well.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a beautiful bear Gem....such a special first present... My grandmother gave me a bag of knitted clothes that she had been keeping for a long time until we were pregnant... Both grandmothers knit so we have about 9 knitted cards now....so special I love knitted things by family members.....

We are sooooo lucky when it comes to nursery furniture we are getting boori sleigh cot from my brother and sister in law as my niece will be 12 months older than our baby.....for those of u from Sydney my cousin works at David Jones in the city and messaged me in regards to their baby sale next Saturday with discounts on everything I think 15% off clothes etc.....she is ordering our change table and bookshelf on the same day for the discounts.

Well am going to go know my plan today is to clean out spare room and start preparing our nursery....we to are having a surprise so going to paint room a mint green we have a nice Winnie the pooh border with green pink blue and purple squares.... To cover all colour basis. my sis and brother have the kids line Winnie the pooh set that matches.....so happy to take second hand if it means saving money to spend when we have baby.....l

have a great Sunday can't believe how fast the weekends go......

Sent from my iPad