Closed Thread
Page 61 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini85 it's very real when you start doing their room up - and so cute! My theme is aqua and beige/brown and I have lots of owls and bunnies. I have one of those wall stickers with owls sitting on a tree, very cute. I love those stickers! My step-daughters put them up for me, they loved helping me with the room and it helped bond them with the baby, they started talking about what they would do with the baby - it was super cute! I hope you get your results today!

Congratulations HamptonK on your little boy - how exciting!! Of course he had his hand on it - all boys are the same lol

klong - I know exactly how you feel, I felt that way on Friday before my Ob scan. We are already mothers, fretting about our babies... it won't ever stop I'm afraid! I'm sure you'll do great and it'll be a big relief and a buzz :-)

Thanks bebehvala for the updates - you're very organised

AFM I had kinesiology last night which was very relaxing and a great way to de-stress and connect with bub. I slept better last night than in weeks, I'm feeling more human!

Have an awesome day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I love those owl wall stickers. I bought some for a friends little girl. I'm doing my walls green, which I can then add blue or pink too later. I saw some nice themes that go well with the green so it was a good neutral colour. Just can't wait to personalize it when baby gets here.

Glad that your step daughters are helping you. Sounds like they are excited about the baby coming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amnio results came back and everything is fine!!!! I'm so excited. Can't stop jumping around and smiling. Yay!! Thanks for all your wishes ladies. Can't wait to finally start telling people now

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's is awesome news Gemini. I'm so happy for you. Maybe you can start to enjoy your pregnancy. It must be the most relieving feeling to know everything is ok! "doing happy dance with you" xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news Gemini85!!! Yay for you!!! So glad you have the results and it's all good news. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe thanks. Yeah I'm gonna enjoy every moment of it now. Well try my hardest too, cause I know we all worry at one point or another.

Have to tell work on Monday now. Scary. It's all so real now. Can't wait for the big scan in 2 weeks now. That will be awesome. I so wanted to say yes when the doc asked if I wanted to know the sex but I remained strong haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news Gem....must be a huge relief off your shoulders. Enjoy telling everyone it's just the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini85 View Post
    Amnio results came back and everything is fine!!!! I'm so excited. Can't stop jumping around and smiling. Yay!! Thanks for all your wishes ladies. Can't wait to finally start telling people now
    CONGRATULATIONS

What a relief, and such will power to not find out!!! Enjoy spreading the news [except to the biatch boss]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Due in July
    11 - Jools
    13 - Claire
    18 - Salgan - GIRL
    22 - missbloggsy - GIRL

25 - Mum2Angus - SURPRISE
    31 - Gemini85 - SURPRISE

Due in August
    4 - DJSHEARS
    5 - chicparis
    6 - Gracefilled - TWINS!
    14 - Klong - SURPRISE
    15 - HamptonK - BOY
    16 - BecKaLee
    18 - 41Hope
    18 - qotfu
    21 - Misscarlya
    22 - Littleve
    22 - Bebehvala
    29 - Angenrod - BOY
    29 - Kseds
    29 - holdingmybreath
    31- smootch

Due in September
    1- Goaskclaire
    3 - Angelanathan
    18 - babystepswa
    14 - Grace2012 - Frat TWINS [C-Section]

Scans and Appointments
    Angenrod - CVS Results - 9 Mar
    Geminii - Morph Scan - 14 Mar
    Hamptonk - Morph Scan - 21 Mar
    Klong - Morph Scan - 23 Mar
    bebehvala - Morph Scan - 29 Mar
    41Hope - Morph Scan - 2 April
    Angenrod - Morph Scan - 10 April
    Goaskclaire - Morph Scan - 10 April
    Kseds - Morph Scan - 12 April

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe bebe. I wish I could avoid telling her. But she is my direct manager do she's the first I have to tell. I'm so bummed about that too. But im gonna have my hr fried in with me and stress that she is to tell no one, and that I will tell people when I'm ready. That will pee her off big time, cause one thing she can't do is shut her mouth. But if she does, she can get in big trouble. Muwahahaha!!!