Closed Thread
Page 60 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    chicparis - Hi, I'm very suprised that the doctors would suggest elective C-section for you because of IVF? My ob didn't mention this to me, I want a natural hypnobirth and he supports that. There are many risks associated with c-sections, it certainly isn't safer - but can be medically necessary for 2% (placenta previa, pre-eclamsia) of births (not the almost 30% rate at which Australians are having them). I don't know much about the laps though, so not sure what impact that would have. I would personally get a second opinion and while you're doing that, I highly recommend you read a book called "Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering" by Dr Sarah Buckley (website: http://www.sarahbuckley.com/). I'm sure her book is available via your local library. Can I also suggest that at this time, be fully informed and really trust in your instincts. Good luck!

Gemini Great that you felt the first kick - how exciting, I can't wait. I feel some little 'roadworks' feeling inside my tummy and get excited, but feeling a bigger baby must be amazing. I hope you get your results asap!

AFM I had my OB appointment on Friday and it was awesome! We got to see our baby on the screen and it was so cute bouncing around in there! Baby is measuring almost a week bigger than dates! I'm hoping the growth spurt doesn't continue all through pregnancy otherwise I'm having a very large baby! lol... I won't complain. Morphology ultrasound is booked for 10th of April, and I can't wait! I did up the baby's room on the weekend and it's feeling very real now. So excited!

Have a wonderful day! With light, Claire

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Grrr..the docs just rang and I was cra*#ing myself, and all they wanted was to change my morph scan to the 14th. My amnio results still aren't in. Bugger bugger bugger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear about your scan Claire. It's so awesome isn't it. Lucky you getting to do up the baby room. I've nearly finished painting mine. Can't wait til I can buy furniture. Have you done a theme??

Thanks
    Reviews
    My ob is not pro c section whatever way the baby was conceived! That's crazy to suggest. I think it has more to do with the control factor. Everything IVF is timed and planned and that might be why. Im attempting (and going to achieve) a VBAC this time. I was fully dilated with ds in 4 hours so I'm hoping for the same (just no emergency c section this time lol)

Hope you are all going great x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebe- my morph scan is on 10th April and my cvs results are due 9th march. Can u please update for me. Thanks.

AFM- I've got a belly already, but I lot of mine is swelling. Can definitely tell I'm Pregnant though. I'm only 14 weeks tmrw!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had our gender scan today. I'm 16 weeks tomorrow.

The scan was the best one we have had. So lad we had the 3d/4d with it and got a DVD. We saw the little face and sucking their thumb. Oh yeah and we are having a boy we almost didn't see but he showed us eventually, he even had his hand on it at the end lol. Still letting it sink in, even though I thought boy all along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Hampton. A little boy. So cute!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Due in July
    11 - Jools
    13 - Claire
    18 - Salgan - GIRL
    22 - missbloggsy - GIRL

25 - Mum2Angus - SURPRISE
    31 - Gemini85 - SURPRISE

Due in August
    4 - DJSHEARS
    5 - chicparis
    6 - Gracefilled - TWINS!
    14 - Klong - SURPRISE
    15 - HamptonK - BOY
    16 - BecKaLee
    18 - 41Hope
    18 - qotfu
    21 - Misscarlya
    22 - Littleve
    22 - Bebehvala
    29 - Angenrod - BOY
    29 - Kseds
    29 - holdingmybreath
    31- smootch

Due in September
    1- Goaskclaire
    3 - Angelanathan
    18 - babystepswa
    14 - Grace2012 - Frat TWINS [C-Section]

Scans and Appointments
    Geminii - Amnio Results - ?? Feb
    Angenrod - CVS Results - 9 Mar
    Geminii - Morph Scan - 14 Mar
    Hamptonk - Morph Scan - 21 Mar
    Klong - Morph Scan - 23 Mar
    bebehvala - Morph Scan - 29 Mar
    41Hope - Morph Scan - 2 April
    Angenrod - Morph Scan - 10 April
    Goaskclaire - Morph Scan - 10 April
    Kseds - Morph Scan - 12 April
    Last edited by bebehvala; 29-02-2012 at 06:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all those who know what gender they are having. So exciting to know. I unfortunately won't be finding out as my DH wants it to remain a suprise. I know if they told me I would end up giving it away so I am going to leave it to suprise as well.

I have an OB appointment tomorrow to listen to the baby's heartbeat on the doppler. Bearing in mind I haven't had a scan or heard the baby's heartbeat since I was 6 weeks pregnant (I'm now 16 weeks today), this is a huge thing for me. I am worried sick because I really hope things are going to be ok.

After tomorrow, it'll just be the countdown to my morph scan on 23rd March. So excited to see how the bub has changed since I last saw it as a little blob with no defining features at 6 weeks 2 days. I know it will be a shock to see how it has grown. I just pray that all is well and it's going to be healthy.

Good luck to you all and hope things carry on going great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I have been reading and updated on ur progresses every night....however have been really quiet on here too as always on the iPad and so hard to personalize and comment when responding....sooooo sorry. it is soooo exciting to hear all the progress that everyone is having and makes me feel that little bit more comfortable that the same things are happening to me.
    I still pinch myself everyday to make sure this is real and that I do have someone growing inside me. ATM I will be 20 weeks on Thursday have my Morph scan tomorrow nervous and excited at the same time. Have been so busy back at work teaching my kindergarten class also hence why my brain is sooooo tired when I read ur posts. Had glucose test at 15 weeks it came up positive, which was expected as I am insulin resistant and diabetes in my family....however am going ok with out medication at the moment but does mean that OB may induce me at 38 weeks

Wishing everyone excitement with up and coming scans....enjoy ur journey