Closed Thread
Page 6 of 120 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ange,

Your numbers look good. HCG levels are so broard and its not so much about the "number" itself, it's more about the numbers doubling every 48-72 hours. (I think this increases to 96 hours maybe as you near the 8 week mark??)

I thought i sent you a link, but it doesnt appear I have. Here it is again:
    http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...calculator.php

Use this, and enter your dates, times and levels, and it will tell you how often your numbers are doubling .

I think you are fine though. . Talk to you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, this has nothing to do with what we ususally talk about BUT can anyone tell me how you get all the info in the signature section.?? and pictures?? I tried and it would only let me do 4 lines, and then i had to make the text, tiny as anything...???? Any help would be appreciated

Thank you all

PS.Thanks to (so sorry i have forgotten your name) but to the person that exlained "laying on your left side" to me . That makes lots of sense. Thank you.

Also, the downs test is usually performed around the 12-14 week mark to my knowledge. I cant get in to see my Ob till 13th Feb, (he's on holidays) and that will be my 12 week mark, so I'll be rushing him for all the tests i need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ange,

Thanks for the reassurance, had bloods taken this morning. Hoping they will either worry me more or ease my mind.
    I guess I just feel really good and boobs are not sore anymore, I do remember with ds I felt pretty good as well and it's still very early as well.

Will update you later with results good or bad

How is everyone feeling.

The signature is a finicky think, doesn't like a lot of spaces between sentences , just have a play around a few times.

Does anyone know how to bring up signatures on the iPad?

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just got results of bloods 21dpo they are 1700.

2 days ago they were 750 so more than doubled.

No more bloods have scan week Friday.

Just feel good but I think that will change when I make it to 6 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    A big congratulations & welcome to the new people.

I'm on my phone, so can't really do personals.

I will try to come back later when I have enough energy to sit in front of the laptop.

That's a good idea about sleeping on the left side. As for symptoms, I don't really have ms any more, just REALLY tired...

How was everyone at Christmas? We had 9 extra people staying with us, so it was quite full on. Luckily my Mum & sister were here, so they helped heaps. I got upset with DH a few times because he was really enjoying his wine & beer and I couldn't even have one glass!

Yay - I'm finally going to reach the 12 wk mark in about 11 days! I got into the birthing centre I wanted to, but now I'm starting to chicken out because of the lack of pain relief... Oh well, I've still got a bit of time to decide....

Thanks
    Reviews
    FN still concerned levels have gone up to 1214 and They want me to have a scan on Wednesday to rule out ectopic. I don't think I will be joining this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - I really hope the scan gives good news and not bad. My heart goes out to you as I know you won't be able to rest until Wed. Ectopics are awful and I pray that you are not going to go through this again. Please let them be wrong and let everything be ok for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum, best of luck my fingers are crossed.

I have a silly Question.

When we say 16 days pas transfer are you counting day of transfer as day 1 ?

I had transfer dec 14 so what does that make me ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angela I believe most ppl goby dpo (days past ovulation) soy you are 21dpo although you should be really now saying you are 5 weeks today! Tomorrow you will be 5wks 1dy iykwim? Do you have an iPhone? There are some great pg apps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    FN still concerned levels have gone up to 1214 and They want me to have a scan on Wednesday to rule out ectopic. I don't think I will be joining this thread.
    Holding your hand. We had an undiagnosed ectopic at 9 weeks while backpacking. I hope you get to see a baby snuggling in where he should be for the next 8 mths x