Closed Thread
Page 58 of 120 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have an i30, it's got a 2 litre engine and a 5 star ANCAP rating for safety. It was only $20k brand new a few months ago and for a small car the boot will be big enough for a pram, baby bag and some grocery bags.

My glucose test is booked for 26 weeks - they all must do em at different times then?!?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini -Thanks for the kind thought....he was 100% back to normal by the next day..... Probably better than normal, even. It was great =)

Angleanathan -
    I'm also MTHFR and on aspirin - like Babystepswa I was also told to stay on it until 36 weeks.....Im weaning off other meds now, and staying on all the vitamins and the megafol.

Hope - we got an 07 Hyundai Elantra as our 2nd car....AWESOME boot space, roomy, though it's more sedan-y than hatchback-y but only 6 cylinder so really economical. Can highly recommend it.

Bebe - we did a babymoon to the Blue Mountains Heritage Lodge and Spa Retreat for ours.......we were living in Syd at the time. It was nice to do something domestic......mind you, I suppose if money was no issue we would might have done the international thing??? I don't know. I loved what we did anyway...... And yeah, TOTALLY weird that they don't insure IVF pregnancies. They come up with some crackpot stuff sometimes....

Jools - yep, I would definitely describe movement as similar to a twitching/jumping nerve/muscle...just on the inside. People describe it differently - some say 'gas bubbles' (I found in my case it was probably actually gas....) and some say butterflies......but 100% for me it was like an internal nerve twitch. LOL

AFM....still nothing much. Killing time til Morph scan. I've got a repeat blood test at 16 weeks because my platelets were a bit borderline. But I'm not worried.

Also starting to think about doing the nursery. It needs carpeting (we haven't re-done the flooring in that room since we bought the house 4 years ago from the previous owners....the 3rd bedroom is still linoleum.....mmm...pretty........) and a coat of paint. Think I'm going to be boring and do a creamy/beigey/very slight tinge of coffee colour for the walls.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've decided I really want to know the sex of bub so we have booked in a 3d gender scan for Tuesday, so excited, I will be 16 weeks, morph scan is not until 19 weeks. Given that Bubs slept the whole time during the last scan, this extra one could be goo in case Bubs decides to be stubborn again at either one lol.

For a car I have a Kia rio. It's a great little 4 door car and the boot is big enough for a pram and groceries. It will do for us for now, but if we ever have a second kid I will look at upgrading

Hope you are all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HamptonK View Post
    I've decided I really want to know the sex of bub so we have booked in a 3d gender scan for Tuesday, so excited, I will be 16 weeks, morph scan is not until 19 weeks. Given that Bubs slept the whole time during the last scan, this extra one could be goo in case Bubs decides to be stubborn again at either one lol.

For a car I have a Kia rio. It's a great little 4 door car and the boot is big enough for a pram and groceries. It will do for us for now, but if we ever have a second kid I will look at upgrading

Hope you are all well
    Hey Hampton

Just wanted to check in and see how you were travelling . Can't wait to hear what you are having. I will pop in to hear about your results from the 16 weekgood luck and enjoy .

L85

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks L85 Tuesday can come soon enough, hopefully we get a good shot. How are you going? Hope you are doing well

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

L85  (26-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally felt a big kick ladies. It was so cool. And weird. Felt like it was gonna kick my vagina out haha.

I can feel when he moves around too. My belly gets really tight and painful and then I can feel a real hard lump close to the surface. Then it disappears. So strange but awesome.

I'm anxiously awaiting the results from my amnio. Wish they would call today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Due in July
    11 - Jools
    13 - Claire
    18 - Salgan - GIRL
    25 - Mum2Angus - SURPRISE
    31 - Gemini85 - SURPRISE

Due in August
    4 - DJSHEARS
    5 - chicparis
    6 - Gracefilled - TWINS!
    14 - Klong
    15 - HamptonK
    16 - BecKaLee
    18 - 41Hope
    18 - qotfu
    21 - Misscarlya
    22 - Littleve
    22 - Bebehvala
    29 - Angenrod
    29 - Kseds
    29 - holdingmybreath
    31- smootch

Due in September
    1- Goaskclaire
    3 - Angelanathan
    18 - babystepswa
    14 - Grace2012 - Frat TWINS [C-Section]

Scans and Appointments
    HamptonK - Gender Scan - 28 Feb
    Geminii - Amnio Results - ? Feb
    Geminii - Morph Scan - 15 Mar
    Hamptonk - Morph Scan - 21 Mar
    Klong - Morph Scan - 23 Mar
    bebehvala - Morph Scan - 29 Mar
    41Hope - Morph Scan - 2 April
    kseds - Morph Scan - 12 April
    Last edited by bebehvala; 27-02-2012 at 21:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone!!

I've updated the roll call, has been a while since I did that.

Thought we'd add the colours of who is having what.. to keep track.

If anyone is keep it a surprise lemme know, and I'll make it green

Gem - Really hope you get those amnio results soon - the waiting is so painful. Have you still kept it under wraps? And yippee for feeling bubs, that's really exciting.

AFM - I've booked our babymoon to Langkawi, Malaysia. A week in a 5 star resort should make enough memories to get me through the last 4 months off pregnancy
    Last edited by bebehvala; 27-02-2012 at 12:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're so good with the roll call bebe. Don't know how you keep up.

I'm so jealous of your holiday. You're gonna have an awesome time.

Well I'm not finding out what I'm having but I have a strange feeling it's a boy. So I keep referring to it as him without even realizing haha. I'm painting the nursery this week. Getting started today. Can't wait til
    I can furnish it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebe - thanks for the roll call - it will be a surprise for us IF I can resist finding out on Friday!

Hope everyone is well - I'm on my phone so can't do personals. Still no movement here - yay for your kicks Gemini! Looking toward to my scan on Friday. I was quite happy when I weighed myself today. I've put on 6kg - but then I read on the Internet that by 19 weeks you should only put on 2-3 kg :-( I put on 20kg with DS (although lost 15 of that in the first few weeks). I don't want to do that again!