Closed Thread
Page 57 of 120 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini - yay that you're getting movement - I'm not yet which is a bit frustrating, especially because it's my second. Maybe the placenta is in the front?

Bebe - we went away when I was 6 months pregnant with DS. DH was back for two weeks from his deployment - but I think we would have had a baby moon anyway. This time we are also going away in April. It's for a family reunion, but I am looking forward to relaxing with DH and DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    bebehvala - I can't believe that insurance doesn't cover IVF pregnancy - did they say why? It really isn't any different once you fall pregnant. Weird! I want to have a Babymoon. I want to go to the Loose Box in the Hills of Perth, they have challets, divine French food yum! I'm sure we'll get to our family's holiday house on the beach down south too... divine.

AFM I have my first Obstetrician appointment this afternoon and I have spent most of this week not sleeping very well. I'm so nervous about the scan. I feel that if it all goes well I'll finally be able to relax, but I probably won't because I'm a worry wart! I've been awake since 4am and want to fall asleep at my desk... zzz

Have a great day all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's so quiet in here.

Quick question, for those that took aspirin at et when are you planning to stop?
    I started at egg transfer and I'm planning to stop today actually.
    I don't have any blood disorder, it was taken mainly to help with previous miscarriages.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.295704,152.946950

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ange

Well I'm on aspirin for MTHFR but before my ob was aware of that (the FS hadnt sent over my blood work) he said I should continue with it due to my previous miscarriage just to be safe.

Maybe you can check with your ob? If there's no medical reason for you to be on it you probably won't need to continue? How far along are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 13 weeks now.

Do you know how to remove that geo maps thing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No but I've noticed it on a few people's posts lately.

It wasnt on the one you just posted?

I thought the mods had removed it. Maybe reinstall the app.

I think I read somewhere that's it's in the advanced options when you're replying?

Thanks
    Reviews
    told people I was expecting this week, saw the midwife, booked in the 20wk scan for April 2, booked the glucose test for the coming Monday and trying to survive the oppressive Melbourne heat this weekend...it's been a big week.

I am in the process of looking for a new car - I don't want to be putting the baby in the back of a 2 door Echo as I don't trust myself not to trip. What cars are you all driving? What has the best boot space? Safest? I'm so confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    41hope- we have a Holden Cruz sedan and it has a great boot and is a very safe car. I'd imagine they'd be around 20K second hand maybe. Not sure what your budget is.... Holden corolla or Barinas are also good cars but the barina may have a small boot. Corollas vary in boot size.
    Hope you find something suitable xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelanathan, I'm on aspirin and my FS told me to stay on it until week 36. All of my other medications are being weaned off between week 9 and week 13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope - I used to have an echo. Beep beep. Great car. I gave mine to mum when I got pregnant and bought a corolla sedan. Excellent boot space. I got mine from the government auctions. Great price. They have any auctions near where you are? I got mine 10k cheaper than the second hand car yards an still under warranty too.

I have only ever wonder Toyota so I can't comment on any other car sorry

Ooh when are you meant to have the glucose test done? My ob hasn't even suggested it yet