Closed Thread
Page 53 of 120 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini - Wishing you all the best today! I will be thinking about you all day. I hope you and DH feel better when you see your lilttle baby. I think you will start to feel pregnant in a few weeks when you feel bub move. I think I felt it last night so you should feel it soon.

Kseds - Good luck with your NT today!!

Bebe - I hope they give you your results early so you can relax. I am glad you have DH there. All the best!!

AFM - I think I felt something last night. I felt little air bubbles in my belly. I hope it was the baby. I have an ob appointment tomorrow and my 19 week scan on Monday. I can't wait!! I really want to see bub!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow I can't believe how far along you are already Salgan. That's so awesome. How exciting that you can feel the baby. I can't wait for that. I try to poke my belly to see if I get any movement haha. So silly.

Hope your scan goes well on Monday xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, gotta say its a HUGE relief.
    Fingers crossed today for you both today Bebe and Gemini.

Goaskclaire, I hope your MS clears up sooon, it is such a crap feeling.

I only have the one kid and hes only almost-four so cant really relate/contribute to the conversation about older kids or stepkids, I think the photo idea and involving them as much as possible in the pregnancy is a great idea.
    Henry has told me if its a girl we can always swap it for another one. as in a boy. hhmmm.....
    I'm going thru the hospital and all my scans are bulkbilled, one down side is they dont give pictures to take home (apparently they used to but dont anymore). I'm thinking of going to get one scan somewhere I can get pics so I can show henry and talk to him about it. Might make it seem more real to him.

Good luck for today everyone, Gemini even if you feel fine after use it as an excuse to take to your bed for a few days, thats what I did

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well amnio went fine. I let the f bomb fly when I felt the needle go through. It was like a big pop. Gross. And I threw up afterward cause the thought made me feel sick. Almost passed out haha. No real pain, just a little bit sore.

I was holding my breath when he started doing the scan. As soon as I saw the baby move I let out this huge sigh of relief haha. It's looking big. So exciting.

He gave me to option of quick results but he recommended I just wait for the full results in 10 days. So here's to lots of stressing between now and then haha.

Bebe, when is your appt?? Hope you get your results soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear Gem, sorry you've gotta wait 10 days
    I found our yesterday that my friend had a 1:25 chance, but it all came back clear and I held her 2 week old baby yesterday - super cute!

Our NT results came back low risk with downs 1:1092 and the other 2 19000 and 16000. So as you can imagine I'm very relieved and feel more like it's real!

Hubbing from my iPhone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome bebe. Time to start relaxing and enjoying it all now hey!

I can't wait to start shopping. I will be buying everything the day I get my results I think haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I just got told a lot of people and even clients having been asking around work if I'm pregnant. Too funny. They must be too scared to ask me lol. When they do finally ask me I'm gonna say no just to watch them try to back peddle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all

Sounds like there's a lot of good news going around....add me in. NT scan went really well today (apart from my 16 mth old DS being an absolute terror....they really have a great sense of timing, don't they??? He kept trying to steal the scanning wand from the sonographer as she was using it on my belly....thank god DH was there or it would have been disastrous.....)

Anyways, so Downs test came back 1:1275......really happy with that result. The doctor didn't really say much else other than that, but have an appt with the OB at 9am tomorrow to review results in full.

It was AWESOME to see the little bub in there, squirming and rolling around, waving its arms and stuff. Totally amazing. Good strong heartbeat, good size. Very happy.

Next is the Morphology scan......12th April. That's our wedding anniversary, so it seems somewhat.........appropriate. Good signs, good signs :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah, and my boss knows already. She asked. Well, not asked exactly.....more like made a statement that went along the lines of "Now, you know IF you are pregnant, it's totally ok.........."

LOL

Oh, and great news Bebe - you must be happy with that =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news kseds. For some reason I thought yours was next week. Sorry.

You must be looking forward to the morph scan. I have 2 appts before my morph scan. Not sure what they are for. Maybe just midwife appts.

Did you get lots of pics of your scan?