Closed Thread
Page 52 of 120 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Missbloggsy Great idea about the photo - I'll add it to my arsenal! I know about the challenges of the kids with my hormones raging. I have to remind myself to chill out, it's hard though. Last night our eldest said she's looking forward to baby coming, which was very sweet. Our youngest still isn't very impressed lol.... she's quite possessive of me which doesn't help.

Mum2Angus
    I know, I think the girls will be thrilled once the unknown is known and they see their little brother or sister. I'm going to start relaxing a bit more about it and focus on the positive outcome

HamptonK
    I'm also Rh Neg blood type. You'll need an anti-D injection a couple of times during pregnancy (easy peasy after all IVF injections) and maybe one once the bub is born if bub is positive.

AFM been extra sick yesterdy and today. I was cooking dinner last night (kids and DH at athletcis training, so couldn't get help), while trying not to heave. Horrible experience!! My mum is coming over tonight to cook, I'm very lucky Only a few more days and I'll be 12 weeks. I've been hanging out for this, yay!

Have a great day

With light, Claire

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    qotfu - sorry that you had to have issues with the CVS - I do hope the results will be in closer to 24 hours for you. Very tough question, but do you know what you want to do once you get your?
    DH and I have been talking about it, and don't think we could continue the pregnancy, but until I know it's hard to say if I know if I would or woudnt.

Gem - Def take the days off. Give yourself time to rest and enjoy a long weekend.

to everyone else, it's so nice to hear from you all.
    Last edited by bebehvala; 14-02-2012 at 12:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    "qotfu - sorry that you had to have issues with the CVS - I do hope the results will be in closer to 24 hours for you. Very tough question, but do you know what you want to do once you get your?
    DH and I have been talking about it, and don't think we could continue the pregnancy, but until I know it's hard to say if I know if I would or woudnt."

Hi Bebe
    yes we had decided if it were confimred we wouldnt be continuing with the pregnancy...however... just got the call and the quick results (quoted as 94% accurate) show no chromosomal abnormaility!!!
    Full results in 2 weeks.
    Phew.
    Fingers crossed for everyone xxxx
    Sorry so quick but have to go get bub from pre-school

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Qotfu. Glad you got those results pretty quick. Sounds like all will be fine xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh yippeeee!! That's awesome news. What a relief! So what's the plan to tell everyone?

Hubbing from my iPhone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 months today!!! And only one more sleep to go!!

So excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qotfu - brilliant news - at least you can breathe a sigh of relief now.

Gem - congrats on 4 months & yay for tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gem - Wishing you all the very best today for the Amnio. Do let us know how you go when you feel up to it. Wishing you great results and a speedy recovery. Ohhhh and give the little one a wave from me. xx

Kseds - good luck also enjoy getting to see bubs today and seeing the huge growth from the last scan.

Will be back later for personals when I get on the laptop.

AFM - getting NT results at lunchtime and I'm awake as I'm so nervous, DH flew back in town last night which is a huge relief but I really wish it would be okay to take a Xanex right now

Hubbing from my iPhone.
    Last edited by bebehvala; 16-02-2012 at 06:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bebe! Goodluck to you too

Heehee I'm nervous too. That's why I'm awake so early.

Hope you get some awesome results today. You won't have anything to worry about. Hope you get a good scan today too. You're hoping to find out what you're having too hey?

Hubby is so worried about the amnio. About the miscarriage rates. It was his idea to have it done and now he's worried haha. Poor thing. Im more worried they won't find anything today. I hate not "feeling" pregnant.

My amnio is at 10.30 so I'll let you all know later on xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gem - the Amnio MC rate calculates to just 0.5%. Look at it like this, would you bet every thing you own with a 99.5% chance at winning - YES you would

My DH lives in la la land, and never worries it's so annoying!

Yup, I wanna try to find out the sex, but it's too early. Will you today? Have you decided?

Hubbing from my iPhone.