Hamptonk - OB Appt. - 13 Feb
    Geminii - Amnio - ?15? Feb
    Kseds - NT Scan - 16 Feb
    bebehvala - NT Scan results - 19 Feb
    Salgan - Morph Scan - 20 Feb
    babystepswa - Scan - 23 Feb
    Geminii - Morph Scan - 15 Mar
    Hamptonk - Morph scan - 21 Mar

Guys it's been so long since i updated this what have I missed???
    Last edited by bebehvala; 09-02-2012 at 18:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It has been a little while since we had our list lol.
    I have an OB appointment on Monday. Otherwise my 19 week scan is on 21st march when we hope to find out the gender to

How is everyone going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hamptonk - Bummer they couldn't even guess the sex. It is killing me not knowing. Even though we were told bub looks like a girl I still can't wait to get it confirmed. I think you ob can try and have a look if they do a scan.

Klong - I know how you feel about work. Hopefully the next 5 months go really fast so you can get out of there. I have already started a little count down on my outlook.

Gemini - Good luck with the amnio, I bet you can't wait to shout it out to the world. How did you go trying to change the date?

Well my morning sickness finished last week. It is crazy how it just stops and you feel healthy again. I have so much energy, it is great! Hopefully all of you ladies will feel good soon!!

I have an ob appointment next Friday and my 19 week scan on Monday the 20th. I am so excited!!! I can't wait to find out the sex.

What week do you woman normally start to show with their first? I am almost 18 weeks and I don't really look that pregnant. I have to point my belly out to people. Everyone keeps telling me I look really small. I can't wait to have a nice round belly!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Salgan - that a good point I didn't think about asking the OB I he does a scan on Monday, I might just try and ask lol.

I'm glad your ms is gone. Mine went a few weeks ago, i just have food aversions and never really find food I want to eat.

All the best for your appt and scan coming up. Hope you get a good clear answer on gender

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hampton - just a warning - not sure how good your ob's ultrasound machine is, but last time I asked my OB if he could tell me 4 days before my 20 week scan. He told me he was 80% sure it was a girl. I went out on the weekend & bought lots of pink. Then I had my 20 week scan on a much better machine and was told it was definitely a boy! Luckily I kept all my receipts :-)

Salgan - I didn't show until about 6 months last time. I'd tell people that u was pregnant and they'd say "where's the baby?" This time around I was showing a bit around 12 weeks - but I think the baby is just pushing the fat out!

Hope everyone is well :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    havent posted in ages but check in on how everyone is going, I just havent had anything to report!
    However I had my NT scan yesterday and was given a 1 in 28 chance of bub having an abnormality. We are having a CVS on Monday with results to follow 3 days later.
    My scan was fine (nasal bone present, nuchal fold 2.0 which at 12wk5days is well within normal range) but my HCG was elevated (didnt get the figure unfortunately) and my age (40 next mnth) combined to put me into very high risk catagory. I asked if going thru ICSI and having mild OHSS would affect these levels but he said that had been taken into consideration.
    Anyone have any advice or wise words?? anyone been in this situation before?? Basically I'm freaking out!
    Before anyone asks yes he have decided what we would do if it came back bub did have a chromosomal abnormalilty but I'm obv hoping and praying that isnt the case.
    Thanks everyone
    Emma x

Due 18/8/12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smootch - just FYI my local woolies has twiglets and assorted other UK stuff. Let me know if no luck finding them and I can send you some, I'm in Sydney inner west.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to qotfu For This Useful Post:

smootch  (11-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qotfu - Sorry hun. Im in the same situation as you. My elevated HCG and low Papp-A is what increased my chance to 1:41. Sucks hey. There are a lot of things that can effect the blood test results though, and its very common from what I have read, that its due to placenta issues and not chromosomal issues. Im sure all will be fine.

At least you can get in and get the CVS done very quickly and the results seem quick too. I have read heaps of forums about women that have been through it, and they all seem to say that theres nothing to worry about. I would imagine it would just be uncomfortable.

Try not to worry too much hun. It will all be over soon and you can be stress free and enjoy every moment of your pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini can I ask why you didnt opt for the CVS over the amnio??? I only ask because you can have it earlier and even the 4 day wait is already killing me I cant imagine having to wait weeks...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wasnt offered the CVS. My ob said he only likes doing amnios. I thought I would have been offered, cause we had already discussed which we would choose but nope haha, no choice. Im gonna be close to 18 weeks by the time I get results I think.

Hope they are good results though, cause DH is gonna be in America

Goodluck with yours hun. Hope it goes ok. Let me know xx