Closed Thread
Page 46 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome goaskclaire! I am also in Perth and suffered hyperstimulation! I looked 7 months pregnant for the first month of my pregnancy! It took about 3 months to settle down. All totally worth it though I reckon.

I too am having food problems. MS is really settling down (it's been 8 days since my last spew!!), I getting hungry now but don't know what I feel like eating! Breakfast is the hardest. And when I cook a meal I don't feel like eating it! Annoying!

I hope you have all had a great weekend :-)

Me: 33 DP: 42 DSD: 10 DSS: 8
    #1 IVF 16 wks

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's very quiet in here so thought I would bump the thread and check that everyone is having a good start to the week.

It's probably a good sign that all our pregnancies are being very uneventful and progressing as they should!

AFM - I have just started craving Skips crisps which are yet again another thing from the UK that I am not going to be able to find easy here in Oz! I think this baby is making me crave things from my childhood which doesn't help me when I live in Oz and was born in the UK! Fingers crossed Coles Uk section will have them, please please please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Klong good luck with your search for food. Is there anywhere on the Internet you could order them from ?

Well luckily for me the ultrasound place called today to confirm my NT scan for tomorrow, I thought it was on Thursday haha, luckily I did not miss it. I'm looking forward to it but also a little scared. Hopefully I can announce on fb tomorrow

Hope everyone else is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klong! Lol about skips. I craved monster munch with DS this time I could do twiglets lol (I married an Aussie and moved here 11 years ago!) oh and muller yoghurt!

I went to the ob today and had a quick scan. As I did DS pointed to the screen and said bubba! Omg soooooo cute! He is only 16 mths! Even my ob melter lol! Scanning three days ahead today but we all know that changes at every appointment. Lol. And bubs was going nuts! Moving heaps. So different to DS pg he was super quiet! I have my 12 week scan on 20th. Can't wait! Still getting all day sickness too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Klong, maybe this will help you get through the pregnancy with a little taste of home. http://www.bestofbritish.com.au/d912...prawn-cocktail Hope all goes well for you.

AFM, I have been scarce as I was really worried about the NT scan and many people seemed to be posting bad news, which made me worse. Anyway, had the scan today and every looked really good - bubs was waving and measuring spot on. Heard the heartbeat which was awesome and the 1:45 risk I had for DS (due to my age) is now 1:325. I'm very relieved, very happy and looking forward to actually sleeping and not stressing tonight. I hope everyone else's news is just as good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all so much for your warm welcome!

HamptonK I totally agree, I’m having quite a few aversions and sometimes force myself to eat, because if I don’t eat I feel sick. I really hope I’m not the type to keep MS for the entire pregnancy! I’m enjoying yummy toast with butter and vegemite.

Go well tomorrow! It will be great to post up your announcement on FB, I’m looking forward to that too, and waiting till after my 13 week scan with OB.

Missbloggsy it’s nice to hear that someone else was in the same boat as me. When you say hyper-stimulation settled down, do you mean you don’t look seven months pregnant now? My FS said that I will look the same until the baby starts growing and I’ll just get bigger.

41Hope great news and glad you’ll have a good night sleep tonight, I’m looking forward to that moment too!

AFM I started my new job today. Was great, and actually really good for my sanity to be out of the house (been off work for a couple of months). I was a bit sick throughout the day, but manageable. I missed my afternoon nap, but I’m sure to sleep well tonight. I found by being home I thought about the pregnancy too much and after today I feel more relaxed. I’m sure others feel the same way, when you’ve tried so hard to get pregnant, and if you’ve suffered a MC, pregnancy can be stressful. I really want to relax into it, but I’m a work in progress at the moment.

I’m starting antenatal yoga this Saturday – that should help too

Have a great night, Claire

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All I hope everyone is doing well. Just letting you all know that I had a BT today and my levels are back down to baseline. Now I am just waiting for Februaty 20 to see my FS.

Good luck to everyone on there new journey. I will try and pop in from time to time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Hi All I hope everyone is doing well. Just letting you all know that I had a BT today and my levels are back down to baseline. Now I am just waiting for Februaty 20 to see my FS.

Good luck to everyone on there new journey. I will try and pop in from time to time.
    Sending you the very best for a BFP soon Hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Claire, where are you doing the antenatal yoga? I am considering finding a pregnancy yoga class in Perth, at the moment I'm just swimming and doing Body Balance with the pregnancy options.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my scan today. Extememly low risk for everything, downs was 1:20683.

Unfortunately we got not good pics at all. Even with both types of scan, and we were meant to get 4d images but couldn't get any. Bubsicle was just sleeping and not interested. We paid for a DVD to which won't show much. couldn't get a guess at gender either.

Oh well bubsicle is healthy an hb 161. Next scan is not until 21st march.