Closed Thread
Page 45 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gem - I feel so much better. MS comes and goes, but only lasts for a few mins to 1/2 an hour now. Those silly cramps come and go too and freak me out - just cause it feels so much like period pain.

What a bish your boss it - women should support one another, not sack them and make rude comments to their teams.

Wow, imagine if that's the baby you're feeling already!!!!

Short and sweet because I sent this from my iPhone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Just a short update as I am on my phone. I had my first OB app this afternoon and he seems lovely, what a relief! I didn't realize how much I had been thinking about it! So I now have all my appointments booked it, it's starting to feel a little real!
    Hope you are all keeping well...

Me: 33 DP: 42 DSD: 10 DSS: 8
    #1 IVF 15 wks

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,

Just a quick note to say that I'm still lurking in the background, reading everyone's updates. It has been fairly quiet in here lately...!!!

Missbloggs" - Your excitement is both obvious and contagious!!! It made me smile......I know what you mean about the "feeling real" thing - I think for me it's still all a little bit unreal. I have a feeling that the 12 week NT scan will be my "Oh sh*t, this is really happening now" moment.....provided everything checks out ok, that is.......

Bebehvala - your NT scan is coming up soon, isn't it??? Also, glad the the MS is easing up!!! It's awful isn't it?? And yet it feels a bit hypocritical to complain about it seeing as it's a symptom of something that you've put your heart, soul, time (and money) into achieving... I know some people (like my Mum) would say "Don't complain about it, it's what you wanted, isn't it?".............But I think in here, we all get it, we all understand, so it's ok to share :-)

Gemini85 - it could be bubs moving - I know for me it felt almost like a muscle/nerve twitch in my tummy.... I hope it is bubs moving for you - and if it is, you're pretty switched on and in tune with your own body!!!

AFM - nothing new. Still killing time and counting down the days til my NT scan (only 13 to go.....why is this taking forever???!??!??!?!)

Also still eating like a horse......I don't know why it's different this time, but I have been insatiably hungry. Like, I have to eat every 1.5-2 hours or so.... and I'm not talking about the bored, picking at food type hunger - I'm talking about full blown tummy rumbling hunger. It's absolutely ridiculous. It seems to be easing a little bit.....perhaps..... *sigh*

DS has had a high temp for the last couple of days - which has been a bit rough on all of us - poor nights sleeping, and of course, I've been back at FT work for only 3 days and already had to take a day off because he was too sick for childcare. Fortunately DH also took one for the team on the other day....

Thanks
    Reviews
    missbloggsy - Yeah for the OB appt. makes it so real doesn't it!!??!!

Kseds - Yup my NT scan is next Friday, or as I am counting it 7 sleeps... HURRY UP!! I really hope that how sick I have been means bubs is A-okay! Although the MS is almost gone now, so I am now worried it may not be A-okay... I am never happy!!!
    I am with you on the eating like a horse factor. I can't go past 2 hours without fooooood!

to all the other gals wherever you may be hiding....

AFM - Still in Perth visiting DH. The weather forecast was 30 plus degrees everyday when I packed my dresses and singlets and has now turned into rain, and gloomy skies!! Boooooo!! On the upside, I have spent the last 2 days with a bestie of mine, and of course am loving having DH come home from work each day for a change. AND on the even better side, I am only nauseated about 1/2 an hour each day. HAPPY TIMES!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I'm new to this forum and I feel very blessed to be joining a pregnancy forum, it's been a long time coming!

I'm from Perth and have been trying for a baby for around three years. I was pregnant naturally in 2009 but miscarried at 10 weeks. DH and I started IVF/ICSI September last year and after one failed cycle, we fell pregnant which is awesome!

All seems to be going well, apart from some hyper-stimulation (which makes me look at least six months pregnant which can be embarrassing!)

I've been suffering from MS and extreme tiredness but all good apart from that. I haven't had to work for a couple of months as I was made redundant but have just accepted an eight week temp job full time starting Monday, but after that will just take some part-time temp jobs until baby comes.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and would love to share this exciting journey with you all

With light, Claire

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Is anyone else on here having trouble finding any food they are interested in eating. I'm finding it a challenge to make myself eat. I don't really seem to have cravings now just aversion. And if I pick something to eat just to make sure I eat half the time it doesn't sit very well for like the next hour. So not fun.

Desperately waiting for my NT scan on Thursday I will be 13+1, hoping for good news and maybe a guess at gender

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Claire

Be back soon to catch up with everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Claire

Hampton - I totally know what you mean, I'm also finding it hard to find things to eat, although the nausea has mostly gone and I find I have a bit more appetite, I still struggle to find things I like to eat. I end up eating wholewheat toast and butter most of the time...and veggies. I hope it's only a phase and passes soon. I desperately need to start putting on some weight (I started a little underweight)...I hope you find something you like soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chicparis - I also hope you find something else to eat soon. Apparently it should pass in a couple of weeks, that's what I have heard from others. I have lost 4kgs which is ok for me as I started a bit overweight. Hopefully we will both start having craving again soon lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goaskclaire - Welcome and congrats on your longed for pregnancy. Hope you have a nice easy pregnancy and good luck in the job on Monday.

Hamptonk - So know what you mean! I've gone through the first stage of just craving crap fast food which I never normally eat to all of a sudden being hungry but not being able to think of anything I fancy. The only thing I'm craving is apple slices dipped in peanut butter which I can't have because obviously peanuts are a no no. I'm from the UK originally and I have funnily enough been craving sweets (lollies) from the UK! I keep craving things I can't have! At the moment I am off chicken, coffee, red meat, tea, olives and anything vinegary! I am loving peaches, apples, bananas, apple and cinnamon rice cakes with nothing on them and ice cold water! Luckily all healthy foods but I can't live on fruit alone for the next 6 months!

To everyone else, hope you're all going well and good luck with all scans etc that are coming up.