Closed Thread
Page 4 of 120 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have awful sores on the side of my tongue for the past 3 days that are making it impossible to eat or drink without being in agony. I feel so crappy because eating was the only thing that was stopping me from feeling sick. Now the pain of eating isn't worth it so I feel sick all the time! I can't win!

Back to work tomorrow and feel like my 3 day break has just been spent in agony. Have no idea how I'm going to speak to people on the phone because I can barely speak with the pain.

Hope everyone else is feeling a lot better than I am and that you enjoyed your Christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I am new here!!!
    I am due August 4. I have had my viability scan and all was good. Next scan is on Jan 23....exciting but scary!! We feel so grateful to our IVF clinic for their amazing skill and friendship and especially to our angel that kindly donated us eggs. We have 3 frozen embies. This preg is a result of a day 3 fresh transfer.
    Christmas was wonderful as we are so happy!!!
    Donna

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can I ask you ladies a question? What has your fs said about dtd after becoming pregnant. Have you been told its ok or to wait until a certain point? I know it's an odd question but my fs was a little unclear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HamptonK - Does dtd stand for doing the deed? Just wanted to check before I said anything further!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you have a history of m/c then I would not dtd till after 12 weeks. If no probs then go for it.
    Hampton, dies that mean you have a sex drive? Lol
    Mine is non existent lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yeah I kinda do have a sex drive but it only lasts for a little while here and there between being exhausted and needing to eat so I don't feel ill. Dh however definently has a sex drive ATM given all the times you have to hold off during ivf.
    I've never had a m/c just a chem so I have never gotten to this stage an just don't want to do anything to ruin it ( as dh puts it, it would be one expensive shag if anything happened ) sorry if tmi.
    I guess I will just see how we go etc hmmm...
    I'm sure your drive will come back
    soon

Klong yes it does mean exactly that

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ HamptonK - very good question, and one we are wondering too. Personally, I can live without, but poor old dh has had to wait sooo long now, lol ! We're going to wait until we get our appt with the fs in the next couple of weeks.

As for symptoms, sometimes I have them, sometimes I don't- big, sore bbs, tired all the time, and on-again-of-again nausea, which seems fixable by eating every couple of hours. Which means, half the time I don't think I'm preggers, and the other half I'm positive. Can't wait for the belly to start showing !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good I didn't want to start going on about sex until I knew that was definitely what you meant!!

Well we dtd on Christmas morning but we were extremely gentle and didn't get into any crazy positions (sorry if tmi). I do have a sex drive kind of but not in the evenings as I seem to get my sick feeling worse at nights. I just felt sorry for DH as he has been so patient and hasn't pushed me at all!

If you are going to dtd then I'd just say be very careful and see it more as a release for him rather than a great fun time for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,

angelanathan - i had my 5 dt the day before you and I'm due Aug 29th. So i guess you might be due Aug 30th?? I too have very very sore (.)(.), my goodness, i even have to wear a bra at night to secure them better coz they are so painful at night when i'm turning over in bed!!

I have read it is better to sleep on your left side (I have no idea why..if anyone does, please let me know) so I try and sleep on my left all night and i now sleep with a pillow inbetween my legs to, to make it more comfortable! Last night was the first night in a week where i only woke up once at 2.30 and was awake for 30 min or so. Every other night I have been lucky to get 3 hours sleep!!!

I have no other symtoms at all. Maybe a little more tired than usual during the day but nothing to complain about. appetite the same, no ms, minimal cramps, it's really just the really sore (.)(.)!

HamptonK - I think i remember you from the Nov thread?? Congrats on your BFP! So happy for you.

I have my scan on 16th Jan (so hard to wait that long...I'm already counting down the days) and I'm nervous but excited at the same time. I have felt al along that I will be having twins as i have been getting heaps of signs from the man upstairs...so time will tell . My first beta was 11dp5dt and was 447 and yesterday i had another beta (to ease my mind) and that was 15dp5dt and it was at 1300 (13 something) so i looked up hcg charting and my numbers are doubling every 62 hours. I am happy with that!

Big Congrats to all the ladies here. I look forward to chatting to you and sharing our journey for the next 7-8 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angenrod,

I'm terrified that my levels are not great. Still deciding whether to go to docs tomorrow for one more blood test.

8dp5dt 84

10dp5dt 192

14dp5dt 750

Should I go for one more or am I being obsessive.

I don't have a fs as I was doing ivf in Sydney and she is closed till next week I think.

If anyone else can post their hcg levels that would be great

Ange

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app