Closed Thread
Page 38 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi grace, fancy seeing you here.

I have felt awful today. So bloated and full.
    Hopefully it will go away for tomorrow.

I was told I can stop progesterone at 10 weeks. Only 2 weeks to go looking forward to that.

Going to docs in 2 weeks to get a referral for my nt scan next month.
    When do we have to get them again between 12 and 13 weeks is it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone,
    Sorry I haven't been around... I have been following the emails of posts. Today's my first day of feeling relatively human after 7 weeks of morning / noon / night sickness. It's most likely because I started maxolon yesterday. I was trying to do it med free as I'm on holidays but enough's enough and I have to get ready to go back to work soon.

Went to see the OB on Thursday and he did a quick scan (9 weeks and 6 days). It was totally cool to see the little legs kicking around furiously...shame it just looks like a blur on the pic. Blood tests next week as a part of the NT scan/ test and the actual scan is Feb 6th...so fingers crossed.

Good luck to all those having tests this week, you'll be in my thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grace - Welcome and a huge congrats for the twin pregnancy.

Smooch - hoping like hell that the bleeding has settled. If not, I concur with the other girls, you should definitly demand some attention.

41Hope - all the best with returning to work. Hope the maxalon works its magic.

AFM - Have a scan at 0800 in the morning I should be 7W3D so hoping like hell we see the heart rate tomorrow and all is well. It is just so awful when past experience takes away the joy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    angelanathan - yippee for cutting back on the beds. Yup NT cancan be done from 11 weeks 6 days my OB mentioned.

grace2012 - on TWINS!

Samarasmum, Misscarlya, laned - all the very best with your scans & appointments tomorrow.

AFM - I got FIRED! Yup, I was contracting [cause I found my real job way to stressful while doing IVF] and the boss was none to pleased with how sick I've been and how much time off I've had to have. I'm not that surprised as I imagine it's very annoying BUT she is PG herself and I was thinking she may be a bit more compassionate. Anyways, I've gotta go in a few days this week to finish up so that's gonna be awkward tomorrow....
    Last edited by bebehvala; 22-01-2012 at 14:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no...that sucks! I am so thankful that I have a great boss! I told him right when we started the treatments knowing that I would need time off occasionally! He has been wonderful!

Have you got any plans on way you will do next? Maybe temping until bub comes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Grace2010 - welcome and congratulations!!

bebe - that's terrible news! If I wasn't permanent at my job before I had DS, I'm sure my boss would have done that too. She was really not understanding towards certain people, yet she would be overly nice to others.

laned - good luck for your scan...

smootch - I hope you got everything sorted out.

AFM - I am SO tired still. Today I could hardly get out of bed. Oh and yesterday DH insisted we start toilet training DS 21 months. Day 1 didn't go very well at all and I don't think he's ready at all. Really looking forward to getting more energy!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2Angus For This Useful Post:

laned  (23-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Couldn’t reply over the weekend much, my phone was not cooperating.
    Im sure these personals are going to be way outdated now lol

Babysteps – I bet you are hanging out for your scan. This year is flying by already so the 10th of Feb will come in no time. I wouldn’t worry about the bleeding too much. I had a little bit when I was on the pessaries. It happened a couple of time after getting a bit carried away in the bedroom haha. Must irritate the cervix, and it probably doesn’t take much to make it bleed.

Mum2Angus – Hope you got an afternoon nap in on the weekend. Hope the toilet training goes ok today. The scan actually came back ok, and based on my age and measurements taken at the scan, all looks good, but it was my blood test that put my risk up. He said it could just be due to having placenta issues, which is common with the blood test results, but I just want to be sure.

Chicparis – I'm only 26. As I mentioned above, based on that, and the measurement, my risk was tiny. But the bloods changed that. Bugger. Oh well. Well family are kinda guessing im pregnant, cause my gut is getting so fat, but I will keep it from work until I know everything is ok. They will just gossip about my weight gain in the meantime haha. I wouldn’t worry about not putting on any weight. Its quite normal to lose weight in the first trimester. I think slimmer people show later anyway. You don’t have as much fat to extend forward when the uterus moves haha. I'm not sure about the clexane, but hopefully you don’t end up covered in bruises for the whole pregnancy haha.

Kseds – how you doing hun? At least you have a reason for your bump, being baby number 2 haha.

Salgan – yeah I don’t own any dresses haha. So if I started wearing them people would probably guess anyway lol. Wow I cant believe you are nearly 15 weeks. Its going so quick.

Laned – how you going sweets? Goodluck with your scan hun xoxo

Gracefilled – its so awesome that you are having twins. I just cant imagine it, so amazing. Hope the NT scan comes back perfect so you can finally tell everyone your good news.

Smootch – hope everything is going ok hun.

Bebe – Damn IVF and its weight gain. And over the xmas break too. Just not fair hey. I put on a fair bit in those couple of months. I cant believe you got fired. That’s BS. I wouldn’t be going in to finish anything if they did that to me haha. Are you going to try find something else or enjoy being a lady of leisure lol

Grace2012 – Welcome and congrats on the twins!

Angelanathan – hope all is going well. Yay on ebing able to stop the progesterone. Cant wait to see the pics from your NT scan. Hope all goes well.

41Hope – Good to hear the MS has subsided. Yay for seeing your bub. Its so cool hey. I was so amazed to see how much they move so early on.

AFM – well I pretty much explained it all in my posts above. Getting fat, but totally enjoying it. I bought some mat pants on the weekend, but they are ones that actually look like normal pants at the moment, so that’s good. Cant wait til my amnio is over and done with. DH is going to be away when we get the results from it, so it better be good news. He’ll be in America, so its not like he can fly home in a hurry.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday

Phew, long post...keyboard is smoking now!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini85 For This Useful Post:

laned  (23-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Just a quick one from me as the boss is back so I actually have to do some work today! I just had a scan (10weeks today) and OMG – it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Everything is perfect! HB of 150. He/She was hard to measure because it was moving so much but finally got it and was perfect size. It was incredible to see the arms and legs moving so much. Kicking around. It looked like He/She was dancing. It was amazing. I was in tears! So was DH. I now can’t wait for our 12 week scan! I bet that is going to be even more incredible.

We have our first OB appointment this afternoon which is exciting. It is definitely going to be a big day!

Hope everyone is well and had a great weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebe - that's terrible news! It's hard when you're trying to juggle everything & end up with a proverbial slap in the face. Tho I reckon I wasn't employed by Uni they'd have done the same thing to me :-)))).

Smootch - hope that bleeding had settled & you get some good news today

Gemini - good luck with your amnio - those blood tests are a bugger when they don't work in your favour - having twins means I don't have to do them - but I have a friend whose bloods put her in risk category & everything was sweet on amnio. When is the amnio booked?

Misscarlya - great news on the scan results - hope obstetrician appt goes well - it is all very exciting & becoming more real I hope.

Mum2angus - I hear you on the exhaustion - just doesn't seem to lift does it.

AFM - back on insulin for my Gest diabetes :-( and back at the endocrinologist to make sure we are managing it properly. Counting down days til NT scan. Am coming off pred which I think is making nausea worse - yay - hopefully it will start to ease soon.

x Grace

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger about the GD grace. I've heard it's a pain to have. I don't think I could do the diet change lol.

My amnio is booked for the 16th feb. scary! I just wish it would hurry up.