Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Zult, how did your scan go

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Not good news from me. I have another Blighted Ovum. So it's anoher D&C for me. I'm booked in for 12pm tomorrow.

Not unexpected as I knew things weren't right. I'm angry and upset but I just need to deal with 1 thing at a time.

We'll look at doing another full stim after I have Af back. We don't have any frosties left so have no choice.

Gemini - Good Luck today. I hope all is well.

I sincerely wish you all the most boring pregnancies. I'm not going to stalk you guys for a while as it's a little raw ATM but I will once I have myself OK. xxx

Thank you all for sharing this journey with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry zult. I don't know what to say except I'm thinking about you. Lots of hugs and much love xoxo take care of yourself xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini85 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (19-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry zult, my heart goes out to you.

I hate posting good news after reading upsetting news.

Had scan and we have one healthy baby measuring 7 weeks 4 days . The other twin has stopped growing and no heartbeat.
    Doc said the sac will dissolve in time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my scan was really good. Had no idea they moved around so much that early on.

The NT measurements were fine, but my blood test results mean I have a 1:41 chance of DS. It's only like 2.4% but I think we are going ahead with the amnio. Dammit. Stupid blood test. Ruined my happy moment. I'm so confused.

Sorry to complain, especially after zults bad news. I shouldn't complain at all.

Congrats on a good scan Angela. Sorry about the other twin though xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zult- I'm sorry to hear of your sad news. I can only imagine the pain and grief u must be feeling. I know no words I say are gonna take your pain away, but you r in my thoughts and prayers and I hope your next cycle will bring the best news ever for you. Take all the time u need away from here, I know i would need to do the exact same thing. Always thinking of you Hun xxxx

Ange- nice to hear you have one healthy bub, that's what we all wish for. Sad that twin b didn't make it, but very happy for you for your singleton.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini- also glad to hear that the scan went well. I think if I were in your shoes, I'd also have the amnio test too. Best if luck with that

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Reviews
    zultbear - SUPER SORRY TO HEAR. BIG HUGS TO YOU.

angelanathan
    - yeah for great results with one twin. Sorry the 2nd one never made it.. What's going on with work? Are they just annoyed at your time off for IVF?

Kseds - YES I am starvation central all day, and as soon as I wake up. Sometimes I wake up at 5:30am just 'cause I am hungry!! Also big ups on the promotion at work.

Klong – My obs does scans at every appt. and he said he will see me every month. Why is your OB not seeing you sooner out of curiosity?

Smootch – Please let us know you're okay. Thinking of you.

Geminii - How did your NT scan go? Did you get the results or do you have to wait?

I everyone else
    AFM - I got Zofran from my OB tray.. Hallelujah! Also I got another scan today and saw baby moving [well the blob was moving] AND I heard the heartbeat. I CRIED with joy. Just a shame DH missed it.
    Last edited by bebehvala; 19-01-2012 at 19:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    zult - I am so sorry - I can't even begin to understand the heartbreak you must be going through. Words aren't much at a time like this, but in here they are all we have...with that in mind,

angelanathan - fantastic that you have one strong healthy HB - if I can echo the others' sentiments in that I am sorry for twin b

smootch - I hope your continued absence isn't a bad sign....we all hope you are ok....

bebehvala - congrats on your great scan today - sounds like you couldn't have asked for better news!!

gemini - congrats (and hugs) on your mixed results.... I'm sure everything will be fine though - I know you were probably hoping not to have to take the amnio route - but I suppose it will help give you the answers you are looking for and a bit of piece of mind.... As I said though, I am sure it's all fine.

AFM - nothing new. Still feeling queasy all day....the ms is definitely worse than with DS, but still not THAT bad I suppose....I haven't even thrown up yet, so how bad can it be...??
    After today's thread though, I have no wish to complain of it.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.

Firstly Zult I am so sorry. I have suffered repeat BO (4in total) they say it is uncommon to have more than one. I put mine down to an infection I had. Please ask your fs or gp to test both you and your eh for ureaplasma. Just a urine test but you have to request it by name. Most fs/dr say it has nothing to do with infertility but my fs says its the main cause she sees in clients! We were treated and fell pg on our fist and 2nd attempt at IVF after treatment (and that was IVF 15 and 16!)

Afm
    Went to emergency at 4pm yesterday got a scan (internal) and no joke she took over 20 min with the bloody thing I. Me! Needless to say I had bright red bleeding this morning at 4am so i an none the wiser. I saw a HB last night of 147. I don't think it's within range for 8 weeks but I'm seeing my ob on Monday. We have decided to return to him as he is reducing his fees so we can lol. My problem is I had a really bad time t the hospital he works at. So I'm still torn. We are hoping for a VBAC too, which he is know for.

Hope all others are ok.

X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to smootch For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (22-01-2012)