Closed Thread
Page 31 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls

Thank you all so much for your warm welcome and kind well wishes and great advice.

Bebe - My next scan is scheduled for next Mon (23rd). Sorry to read of your MS, I hope you have had a more settled day today.

Chic - Thank you so much. I found your post extremely reassuring.

Angen - Sending good vibes to you and your little belly bean.

Carlya - I am on Crinone in the morning and Progesterone pessaries at night. The Crinone is a gel so doesn't leak like the progesterone. With the progesterone, they suggest you lay down for at least 30 mins post insertion. I too am wearing liners just in case.

Zult - Thanks hun. I truly understand your anxiety. I look forward to your positive news on Thurs.

Gem - Best wishes for the NT scan tomorrow.

Hampton - How wonderful. I can imagine how very exciting it was seeing your little bean's arms and legs.

Ksed - Thanks Hun. Yes we always seem to be waiting for something. Wow, your MS seems to be turning into all day sickness.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (17-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'd like to join this thread with a September due date (18th September at this stage, I have a dating/viability scan on 10th Feb to confirm).

This is my second pregnancy, the first ended with a miscarriage just before 8 weeks which was detected at my 7 week scan, so I'm really nervous about getting up to that stage before let myself get excited about the prospect of having a baby.

I'm on 4 x progesterone pessaries a day, so I get the messy bit. I just use a liner, but I have to change it frequently.

Gemini - I agree with you about wanting an ultrasound/doppler at home. Did you know you can get a foetal heartbeat monitor for less than $100 to use at home?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Once again I have been MIA for the past few weeks - mainly due to constant all day MS, but I'm certainly not about to winge about it!
    Welcome to the newcomers :-)
    I just wanted to pop in and say that my heart is going out to those of you who are going through a hard time at the moment. I can't pretend to know how heart breaking it must be. While my journey to get pregnant was a long one, my IVF journey (touch wood) has been short. I have struggled with the ups and downs, the not knowings and the waiting games. It seems whenever one hurdle has been reached, another is just around the corner. One thing I will say is I would have found it a lot more stressful without everyone on this thread. I was reassuring to read that others were worrying about the same things as me - made me feel a little more normal!
    I am now 13 wks and 4 days, and while suffering from nausea and vomiting I feel over the moon - although most of the time it doesn't seem real! I am due on 22nd July. Scans to date have been positive so I am hoping my worry levels ease in the coming weeks!
    I am interested in the doppler - where do you get them from?
    Hugs to you all x

Me: 33 DP: 42 DSD: 10 DSS: 8
    #1 IVF 11 wks

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just want to let you ladies know that I am currently renting a doppler through Sweetbeats. It is only $35 a month but I think I am going to send mine back. I can never find a heart beat and it makes me nervous. I told my ob and he told me not to use it because it will cause too much stress. Apparently it is really hard to find the heart beat. I am 14 weeks and I thought it would be easy now but I still can't get it.

I guess it would be awesome if you could use it properly.

I feel for all the ladies that are currently waiting for the next scan. I hope you all have good news next week.

Hampton - The 10 week scan is amazing. Best feeling in the world!!

AFM - I called my midwife yesterday to ask about the headaches and constipation. She spoke to my ob who wants to see me tomorrow. I really think it is the Zofran that is causing the headaches but I don't think I could get out of bed without it. I was also told to drink 2 glasses of pear juice a day which has really helped with the constipation and it is a lot nicer than prune juice.

Hope everyone is well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    angered - Enjoy Forster, it will do you the world of good to be busy and try not to stress.

HamptonK - Super happy for you. Congrats.

zultbear - Don't forget lots of peeps don't have any symptoms. You may be just one of the lucky ones who has a totally sickness free pregnancy.

babystepswa - BIG welcome!!

AFM - MS was MUCH better today, I managed to change the sheets on my bed and do some washing all without vomiting or almost fainting..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Due in July
    11 - Jools
    13 - Claire
    18 - Salgan
    19 or 23 - Belinda
    25 - Mum2Angus
    31 - Gemini85

Due in August
    4 - DJSHEARS
    5 - chicparis
    6 - Gracefilled - TWINS!
    14 - Klong
    15 - HamptonK
    16 - BecKaLee
    18 - 41 Hope
    22 - Littleve
    22 - Bebehvala
    29 - Angenrod
    29 - Kseds
    29 - holdingmybreath
    31- smootch

Due in September
    3 - Angelsnathan - TWINS!
    6- Zultbear
    18 - babystepswa

Scans and Appointments
    Zultbear - Viability Scan - 19 Jan
    Gemini85 - NT Scan - 19 Jan
    bebehvala - OB Appt - 19 Jan
    Angela than - Scan - 19 Jan
    Gracefilled - OB Appt - 20 Jan
    Samarasmum - Scan - 23 Jan
    Gracefilled - NT Scan - 25 Jan
    Klong - OB Appt - 31 Jan
    Hamptonk - NT Scan - 9 Feb
    Kseds - NT Scan - 16 Feb
    babystepswa - Scan - 23 Feb
    laned - Scan - 23 Feb
    Last edited by bebehvala; 18-01-2012 at 19:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats and welcome Babysteps - ooooh, Im so gonna look at getting a doppler. DH told me Im being stupid, but meh, I dont care, I'll be a stupid HAPPY person if I can hear the heartbeat whenever I want.

Be back later to catch up. Big day at work today. Cant wait til tomorrow though, looking forward to the scan.

Oh a question for you ladies - is thrush fairly common during pregnancy. Cause I have it right now, and man its annoying. I never knew how bad it was. Just wondering whether I have to look forward to getting it more often? I just want to attach a wire brush to a drill and scratch up there!!! Grrrr!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini - I think it's pretty common. Sorry tmi - but I got it twice in a row after DH and I dtd, so last time I made him use a condom (not that he can get me pregnant!). You can get the canisten pessary but don't use the applicator. I went to the chemist the other day and the lady tried to give me the tablets, even though I told her I was pregnant! It's so annoying, especially on top of everything else...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning,

I have spent the best part of my morning at work looking at dopplers on the internet. I am trying very hard not to buy one since most of them say that they only work from 12 weeks onwards. So, in 2 weeks --- it's shopping time!

So i have my first OB appointment on Monday afternoon and i am a little unsure about exactly what happens as i am going private and all of my friends are public so their process is different! Are there any particular questions i should be asking or will they take them through everything?

Hope you are all having a MS free day!

Carly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just quick from me. I'm at work. Bleeding and cramping. Going to get a scan I hope at the hospital on my way home from work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk