Closed Thread
Page 28 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Smooth I cant complain about my fs he is excellent and wanted to see me through to the 12 week mark he will be a little disappointed today when we tell him we are going private....decided private as this is our first and with all my issues getting pregnant god knows what will happen at delivery..... Just have no idea how u pick an ob and know they are good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Belinda1010 View Post
    Smooth I cant complain about my fs he is excellent and wanted to see me through to the 12 week mark he will be a little disappointed today when we tell him we are going private....decided private as this is our first and with all my issues getting pregnant god knows what will happen at delivery..... Just have no idea how u pick an ob and know they are good
    Not to scare you, but depending where you live you may find the best OBs are already booked up. For my 2 pregnancies I made my private OBs appointments at 5 weeks and both times only JUST got in.

My advise is book soon, to avoid being disappointed. All the best.

Short and sweet because I sent this from my iPhone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, been a busy thread over the weekend. I was so lazy and didnt get on at all haha. Will have to do some catching up now.

Belinda - As bebe said, its exactly the same here in Darwin. We have 3 Obs at the private hospital, and 2 of them book out instantly. Like you have to book as soon as you get your positive result. I googled the obs here for some reviews and found some pretty interesting stuff online. Maybe you can do the same and that will give you an idea. Also, prices are another thing to consider. Ring them all and ask for their prices.

I'll be back soon to catch up with everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    Anyone been on progynova with a fet?
    I was told by nurses to stop at 7 weeks.
    ?

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Angela I'm on progynova with a FET. I'm to stop ALL meds at 12 weeks and not before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I rang the clinic to double check and she said at my 7 week scan to stop progynova and keep continuing the progesterone till 12 weeks.
    she said that continuing the progynova can cause the baby to stop devleoping

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on progynova with DD2 until 12 weeks too and she's perfectly fine . Each FS is different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Had my vitility scan today and it wasnt exactly what i wanted to hear... Yes baby has a heart beart (171bpm) and measuring to exact date (7w6d) BUT the gestational sac is only at 5w5d.... The sac is measuring 15.0mm and baby 15.1mm...??? So baby is bigger than sac by .1mm....Go figure...??? I'd done a lot of reasearch this afternoon and it doesnt look good at all.. Dr called and said I have to go back next week for another scan. Im totally devo...dont know what to do or feel..?? Im not bleeding, having no cramps..etc...so darn confused.

Has anyone else ever had this or know any positive outcomes???

Oh and only 1 baby...I was so certain i was having twins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angenrod - I'm so sorry it wasn't what you wanted to hear. I don't know about the sac. I've never heard of it before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angenrod - Sorry you didnt get good results today. I have no idea either, I havent heard of that before, but I'll be thinking about you, and hope you get some good news next week xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    angelanathan - I am on Progynova after my FET and I'm taking 4 a day. My FS told me to stop taking them at 10 weeks which is tomorrow (yay!!) I will come off them slowly by going down to 3 a day for a couple of days then 2 then 1 as I'm not sure if it's safe to come off any tablets instantly but that's just me worrying and not a medical opinion!

angenrod - I have never heard of the baby being bigger than the sac before so it's a new one on me but so many things can happen in the space of a few days at this stage so fingers crossed the next time you have a scan it will have corrected itself. I will keep everything crossed for you.

AFM - Starting to feel sick less now so don't know whether to be happy or worried about that. Had an upset tummy on Saturday and I'm totally freaked out as I had the same thing with both of my ectopics about a week before I lost the babies so really just want another scan to put my mind at rest.