Closed Thread
Page 27 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Belinda1010 View Post
    Hi Amps I know some people have given u some good ideas and ways to enhance your cycle. I was advised by my dietician to avoid sugar whilst doing my cycle and for the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. His reasons were that sugar effects your hormone levels which with the drugs we need to keep at the same level and if u have sugar it spikes and drops the hormone levels. I did this for my last cycle and it worked for me. Just some food for thought. Wishing you all the luck for a very successful cycle
    Amps I've had a couple of letz procedures, they had to snip a hole in my cervix for ET due to scar tissue. Did your fs say anything about a letz procedures affecting a pregnancy?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bebehvala for adding my dates to the roll call - very efficient of you! And perfectly calculated too :-)

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

I too am having quite awful headaches - and have been taking Zofran which stops the vomiting but not the nausea - and discovered it makes me constipated - now a bit torn about which is the worse symptom :-))))

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone know how to work out edd. My transfer was 14th December. 5 day blasts.
    My scans are showing me about 4 days behind.
    Do you still go off scan or dates with frozen transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gracefilled View Post
    Thanks Bebehvala for adding my dates to the roll call - very efficient of you! And perfectly calculated too :-)

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

I too am having quite awful headaches - and have been taking Zofran which stops the vomiting but not the nausea - and discovered it makes me constipated - now a bit torn about which is the worse symptom :-))))

You're welcome. I read that Zofran can cause headaches as one of the side effects. Maybe that could explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    Anyone know how to work out edd. My transfer was 14th December. 5 day blasts.
    My scans are showing me about 4 days behind.
    Do you still go off scan or dates with frozen transfer

Heya, according to my IVF app, you're due 31/08/12. But my FS added 2 days to my date based on this app. I'd go off what your FS or scan says for now. Plus I think only 1% of bubs are born on the exact date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I had my dating scan I asked if I should change my edd because it was different by two days. She said they never change an IVF date as they KNOW when it was tf. If that makes sense?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone been on progynova with a fet?
    I was told by nurses to stop at 7 weeks.
    ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on hrt patches and progesterone. I can't remember when I need to stop lol I will have to call the clinic again tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I have my last appointment with my fs tomorrow as he will only do shared care will see me right through but not deliver and I think I am going to go private... What is everyone else doing and there thoughts......

All such big decisions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I don't see my fs after getting a BFP! I'm waiting to go to the gp on Tuesday to discuss options. I loved my ob for ds but was $7k out of pocket! And can't afford that this time also the hospital and midwives were terrible! So considering public this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel - at the 12 week scan I measured 4 days ahead but was told they grow at different rates. You can google 'calculate due date after ivf' or just go off the date your FS gave you. They didn't change my date for DS even though he was a FET, but he was 15 days late anyway - so the date didn't matter too much.

Smootch - I'm the same as you with deciding against private this time due to out of pocket expenses. Unlike you, I didn't like my OB anyway, but I loved the food and room in the hospital :-)