Closed Thread
Page 24 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    bebehvala, they think I'm having implantation failures, everything else checks out fine. the ob who fixed me from my first 2 mcs was great and he thinks the same. will be living on aspirin, progesterone and something else(I forget) when the time is right. my bt for day 31 was only 11 and 3 days later was 5 so that's what makes them think it is early failure. Lets hope so and hope they can fix it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps Sending you lots and lots of Be nice to yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amps View Post
    bebehvala, they think I'm having implantation failures, everything else checks out fine. the ob who fixed me from my first 2 mcs was great and he thinks the same. will be living on aspirin, progesterone and something else(I forget) when the time is right. my bt for day 31 was only 11 and 3 days later was 5 so that's what makes them think it is early failure. Lets hope so and hope they can fix it!!
    Thats great you have a good idea what it is. I'm sure your heard it before and doesn't seem like
    much - but at least you can get PG. if they can give you support for implantation, you should be onto a sticky one. Baby dust to you and DH. xx

Short and sweet because I sent this from my iPhone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HamptonK View Post
    Yeah I think I shed a tear when we heard the heartbeat, part joy part relief really. We still want be telling everyone til 12-14 weeks. People who knew about the ivf know but others can wait. I want to get past that safe mark first really.

Bebehalva - the whole work situation is always hard to figure out, as long as its not stressful I would stick around but if it's stressful or straining in any way for me it wouldn't be worth it and I would quit. Just need to figure out which way works best for you. I quit my job in July just before starting ivf to get rid of stress etc. I would much rather feel sick and be pregnant than anything else lol. You might be able to find temp work for a few months.
    Thanks Hamptonk - I think I'll stick it out till they fire me I'll be on the anti nausea meds 3 times a day from tomoz, so lets hope it works!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should be 8 weeks and my HCG should be the 10000 range. I have not spoken to my FS as he is out of the country. I have to organise my own scan which according the the midwife I can't do that until I get a refferal and so I have to call back next week. I have an appointment with my FS on the 27th. So I will be in limbo land until the 23rd. I am absolutely devastated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    I should be 8 weeks and my HCG should be the 10000 range. I have not spoken to my FS as he is out of the country. I have to organise my own scan which according the the midwife I can't do that until I get a refferal and so I have to call back next week. I have an appointment with my FS on the 27th. So I will be in limbo land until the 23rd. I am absolutely devastated.
    Gosh, thats such a tricky place to be in. Try not to give up yet, bubs still has a HB. The waiting game seems to never end - sorry youre going thru this hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - loads of hugs for you - such a hard time to just wait it out with news like that - I hope you get an unexpected surprise at your next scan with a healthy bub - hang in there!

Amps - so glad you have a plan already & you seem to be finding your feet ok - we'd love to have you check in on us.

Mum2Angus - congratulations on the 12 week scan hurdle - such a great milestone to pass. Not so much fun with the urinary leakage but hey - the things we do eh!

AFM we've made it to 11 weeks & have two Bubs on board - both growing well - kicking & waving. My obst appt is next Fri & my 12 wk scan the following Wed so I get some regular updates in the next couple of weeks. Still a little overwhelmed at the prospect of 3 kids under 2 :-)))).

Big hello to all the other lovely ladies on this thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - that is so frustrating for you that your FS is out of the country. Can you get a referral from the gp? You must be feeling really anxious, but like the others said, hopefully you get a nice suprise at your next scan.

Gracefilled - I bet you are really freaking out about 3 under 2! We were going to start a cycle in April last year, but I chickened out because the new baby would be born before DS's second birthday - and we were only transferring 1. At least they wil be around the same age though and play well together (hopefully). I spoke to a lot of people about age gaps when we were considering when the have #2 and they all said it's a huge struggle in the first year or so, but after that it's all worth it because they end up being really close

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Samarasmum - FX for you little fighter. I don't know how your coping being in limbo lad. I hopeyou can get in for a scan soon.

Bebehvala - Work is always a tricky thing. At the end of the day you do what is best for you.

Hampton - Great news about your scan. Hearing that heartbeat is just the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Due in July
    11 - Jools
    13 - Claire
    18 - Salgan
    19 or 23 - Belinda
    25 - Mum2Angus
    31 - Gemini85

Due in August
    4 - DJSHEARS
    6 - Gracefilled - TWINS!
    14 - Klong
    15 - HamptonK
    16 - BecKaLee
    18 - 41 Hope
    22 - Littleve
    22 - Bebehvala
    29 - Angenrod
    29 - Kseds
    31- smootch

Due in September
    3 - Angelsnathan - TWINS!
    6- Zultbear

Scans and Appointments
    Angenrod - Scan - 16 Jan
    Gemini85 - NT Scan - 19 Jan
    Zultbear - Viability Scan - 19 Jan
    Gracefilled - OB Appt - 20th
    Samarasmum - Scan - 23rd
    bebehvala - OB Appt - 24 Jan
    Gracefilled - NT Scan - 25th
    Klong - OB Appt - 31 Jan
    Hamptonk - NT Scan - 9th Feb
    Last edited by bebehvala; 13-01-2012 at 15:04.