Closed Thread
Page 23 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Noooooooo! Dont say that. I really hope everything is fine. Hope you get the BT results back quickly. The HB is an excellent sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    My HCG levels is 5000

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just finished our first OB appointment, I think it went well, had a lot to sort out with my kidneys and such.

He did a scan (actually not internal one which I appreciated lol) bub is measuring at 9wks so pretty spot on I am 9wks1day today. We also heard the heartbeat, I nearly cried, it is 179 so all is well

Have a scan next week with my fertility doc to do a final check and hopefully get the all clear from him and not have to see him again. Booked in for 12 week scan (well 13 weeks) on 9th feb

Hope you are all well today

Thanks
    Reviews
    HamptonK - that is awesome!!! So pleased for you!! Looks like this is the one......

Samarasmum - I'm not sure what to say, except I have for you. The HB is always the best sign from what I know.... did they say what happens now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum,

How many weeks are you supposed to be measuring ?

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, well it seems that we get to try again next month with one of our frozen popcicles. My fs was rather open about our options and discussed what we will do different. As this is my 3rd mc, early, he is going to try assisted hatching with the next one and more supportive drug therapy. I'm also going for acupuncture before, during and after, they seem to have a really good success rate with this. I welcome any suggestions anyone might have while I wait for my next cycle.
    Also, if its ok with you all, I would like to pop in once in a while to say hi and see how you are all doing. Still keeping for you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps - It's so great to hear that you have options straight away. Sorry if you've already said, but have they done any tests to see why you have MS 3 times?
    HamptonK - for a great OB appointment, tears of joy hearing the HB. I can't wait for that to be me. When will you guys start telling everyone?

Samarasmum - How far behind are you measuring? Did your FS say that a BT of 5000 was good or bad? Maybe you can book your OB [the one you want] and cancel if you really have to. I am sure you have a viable pregnancy

Kseds - I have a pot belly also, and I am only 8 weeks no kids. I think I've put on 8 kgs in the past 6 months thanks to 2 stim cycles, and easting my way though the sadness of a MC.
    How exciting you're telling close friends and family. Do any of them know you've been doing IVF?

Mum2Angus - What a tragic story - really does make you grateful for what you have doesn't it?

AFM - I am in central. No work [again] for me today. As I am contracting, I am thinking I may be fired soon. DH said just quit, but who is going to hire a pregnant person for just 3-5 months? So frustrating, but I don't want to complain as I'd rather be sick than not be PG. Right!!!???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I think I shed a tear when we heard the heartbeat, part joy part relief really. We still want be telling everyone til 12-14 weeks. People who knew about the ivf know but others can wait. I want to get past that safe mark first really.

Bebehalva - the whole work situation is always hard to figure out, as long as its not stressful I would stick around but if it's stressful or straining in any way for me it wouldn't be worth it and I would quit. Just need to figure out which way works best for you. I quit my job in July just before starting ivf to get rid of stress etc. I would much rather feel sick and be pregnant than anything else lol. You might be able to find temp work for a few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Samarasmum - I really hope everything is ok I can't remember how many weeks you are at the moment, but all babies grow at different rates, so hopefully it's not too far out.

Hampton - yay for your OB appointment and scan.

Kseds - good luck for your scan tomorrow - I hope it all goes well and then good luck for telling everyone

Amps - that's really good news that you can go again next month and your FS is looking at doing things differently.

bebehvala - that's frustrating about your job, although I do have a friend (through playgroup), who applied for a public service job, got accepted and made permanent (although many people there are contract) and then told them she was 12 wks pregnant. I can't remember exactly how far along she was when she started - but she's about 20 wks now and hasn't been there for long. So - you just never know...

AFM - I had my scan today and I really hate 12 wk scans! I nearly wet my pants on the way there when I sneezed and then had to get DH to park the car for me. He laughed when I asked him to and I burst in to tears saying I was really busting! I ended up going to the toilet before I went it because they wanted me to do some paper work. I think she had a bit of trouble measuring everything because it was probably hard to find...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - I really hope everything is ok I can't remember how many weeks you are at the moment, but all babies grow at different rates, so hopefully it's not too far out.

Hampton - yay for your OB appointment and scan.

Kseds - good luck for your scan tomorrow - I hope it all goes well and then good luck for telling everyone

Amps - that's really good news that you can go again next month and your FS is looking at doing things differently.

bebehvala - that's frustrating about your job, although I do have a friend (through playgroup), who applied for a public service job, got accepted and made permanent (although many people there are contract) and then told them she was 12 wks pregnant. I can't remember exactly how far along she was when she started - but she's about 20 wks now and hasn't been there for long. So - you just never know...

AFM - I had my scan today and I really hate 12 wk scans! I nearly wet my pants on the way there when I sneezed and then had to get DH to park the car for me. He laughed when I asked him to and I burst in to tears saying I was really busting! I ended up going to the toilet before I went it because they wanted me to do some paper work. I think she had a bit of trouble measuring everything because it was probably hard to find...