Closed Thread
Page 22 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Amps - I'm so sorry to hear your news - you're right - it just does suck & is not fair. Please look after yourself & take some time out for you to grieve & heal. Loads of hugs for you....
    xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gracefilled, thanks so much, my husband came home from work yesterday so he's here for a week, we go see our fs today to discuss why and what our options are next. I really wish it was possible for me not to be impatient. I know we should wait but I really don't want to. Now I sound like a spoilt brat.
    Good luck to everyone again, might dop in later in the year to see how things are going, n hopefully with better news from me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that Amps. Its just not fair. Be good to yourself and get lots of cuddles from DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps - I'm really sorry to hear about your bad news. I hope everything goes well at your FS appointment and you can get started again soon

Did anyone hear about that accident near Coffs Harbour the other day. I can't remember when exactly it happend, but this couple who had been married less than 6 months old were travelling to QLD to have an annual holiday with the wife's family. The family tried to call them on their mobiles when they were late and it turned out they hit a tree and died at the scene. Then afterwards the family found out that the woman was just over 10wks pregnant with twins. It's really sad because maybe they were waiting to get together to tell the family the news...

Well, I hope I didn't put too much of a damper on everyone, it's just that I thought of us all waiting to tell our family and friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Amps - My heart goes out to you. . It does suck and your not sounding spoilt at all. I would be the exact same way. I was like that after my MC. So it's totaly normal to feel that way.

Mum2angus - That is so sad. What a terrible accident.

Samarasmum - Good luck today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of to you Amps. I know it's sucky and unfair, and all you want to know is "Why? What did I do wrong?" Even though your head knows that it was out of your control, sh*t just happens to good people sometimes.....but that doesn't stop your heart from hurting...

Grieving is important - I hope you get lots of cuddles from DH and that you can find your way clear again; more determined and stronger than before.

Oh, and Mum2Angus - you're right, it was a bit of a sad thing to post, but I strongly believe that things like that help us to bring perspective and clarity to our own lives sometimes... It was worth mentioning.

On that note, DH and I have decided to tell close friends and family after the HB scan tomorrow (assuming all is well)....for those various reasons, as well as that being baby#2, I am already getting a small pot belly at 7 weeks (think it's mostly bloating, but already stretched), so we figured it was going to be near impossible to hide until 12/13 anyway. Especially now that DS is almost 16 months....all my friends & family seem to be on "Baby #2 watch"..... *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone,
    Amps I am so sorry to hear your news...please take care and I hope everything goes well with the fs.

Goodluck to all the ladies having scans today. I am excited and nervous at the same time, didn't sleep well last night just thinking about it. Hopefully this NT scan will be the last big hurdle. I like many of you have not had big symptons just little ones.

Have a great day ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and good luck today to Samarasmum - keep us posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news yet Samarasmum? Cant wait to hear how things are going xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wait for BT results. The scan is not great we still have a HB but bub is only measuring 6w1d. Now I have to wait 2 weeks for another scan. I can't book an OB until we know we have a viable pregnancy.