Closed Thread
Page 20 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelanathan - Congratulations on the twins that is great news! Bet you're over the moon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So can I ask what drugs is anyone still on? I'm still taking P4, E2, clexane, and prednisone and hope to be to at least 20 weeks although I hate taking any of them!! Esp the prednisone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is anybody else freaking out early on in their pregnancy. I am 9 weeks tomorrow and have my first OB appointment on Thursday.
    I don't have much in the way of symptoms. Boobs were never really sore, they got a little sensitive and dh thinks they are bigger (although I was already an F cup so i don't know how he can tell lol) I am exhausted all the time, I need to eat small amounts frequently, nausea is only slight now it was worse about a week ago. Anyway I know this is long winded and I'm sorry, I was in hospital last week for a kidney infection. I am kind of panicking that something is not right, it's has been a long road through ivf and I would just like to enjoy this.

Has anyone else had that gut feeling something was wrong but bub turned out to be fine??

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!! I can't believe I didn't realise there was a pregnancy thread for IVF!
    I'm so happy to have found you all,and I hope I can join. I already know some of you here and hope to get to know everyone else soon.

My signature pretty much says it all, but this is our 4th pregnancy, with 3 angels. I suffer from recurrent m/c but we don't know why so I'm being treated for everything. I'm on 6 P4 pessaries, 4 E2, high dose folic acid, clexane, and I've had a course of antibiotics to be repeated in 3 weeks.
    I'm 10w3d, and this is the longest I've ever held onto a pregnancy. I pray each day that this is our sticky bub.

I hope everyone is doing well. Looking forward to sharing this part of the journey with you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Chicpairs - Glad you found us lol.

Smooch - I'm on Clexane, Fish oil, Prednisone, progynova, provera, Zinc, folic acid, 3x 400mg pessaries per day and cartia. I'm to stay on all of those until 12 weeks.

I'm also on Blackmores pregnancy and breastfeeding gold. I have been on those since I was pregnant with DD2 lol. So over 12 months now. I've just kept taking them because it was just easier as they have all the vitamins etc that elevit and all those have.

Hampton - Yes I too am freaking out just quietly. I don't have any symptoms either. I'm only 6 weeks tomorrow though. I don't have sore (.Y.) or MS. All my symptoms have disapeared. I do find I'm tired though and I'm peeing more frequently but that has been happening since DD2 was born back in May so who knows.
    Last edited by LillyPonds; 11-01-2012 at 09:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan today showed HB increased to 118 the wait continues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to smootch For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Chicparis! Glad you found us in here

Good news on the HB Smootch. Cant wait til we are all past the nerve racking first 3 months...and hopefully then we can all just enjoy being pregnant. Im still on low dose aspirin, and will be on that the entire pregnancy, as well as high dose folic acid.

Hampton - I think all us IVF women are nervous for our entire pregnancies haha. Toward the beginning, the only symptom I had was heartburn, and sore boobs occasionally, and I was convinced I wasnt going to see anything at the first scan. And I was convinced something was going to be wrong at my 10 week scan, but everything is going perfect so far. So my gut feelings were totally off haha. You'll be right sweets, everything will be fine.

I know I've missed heaps of people, but a big shout out to all you wonderful pregnant ladies

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini85 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hampton - I was the same in the beginning. Actually the symptoms I did have - I thought were due to the progesterone pessaries and that's why I stopped taking them 2 days before my BT. Since then, I've only had a few symptoms, but when I was pregnant with DS I had even less. With DS I wouldn't have known I was pregnant if I didn't have any scans and I didn't really start showing until at least 6 months. With this one I also had bleeding at 6 weeks and was convinced it wasn't happening anymore, but was suprised at the 7 week scan.

Gemini - your right about being nervous through the whole pregnancy. I was up until the moment DS was placed on my chest and even then it was like "OMG what do I do now?" I was so focussed on getting through the pregnancy and then the labour that I forgot to think about once he arrived!

smootch - that's good news!

Chicparis - welcome and yay for making it so far. Sending you lots of sticky vibes. I had a scan at 9 weeks and the FS told me that after that the chance of MC goes from 1 in 5 to 1 in 20.

AFM - I've reached the magic line today! I was supposed to have my NT scan, but they rang up on Friday to change it. That's really annoying because we got back from the coast last night and DH is going back to work tomorrow. Oh well, luckily he can get the time off...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2Angus For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2Angus - Bummer about them changing the NT scan....but yay for 12 weeks! So exciting. I have my NT scan next Thursday, at 12w1d. Im so nervous. But cant wait to be over that magic line as you put it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini85 View Post
    Im still on low dose aspirin, and will be on that the entire pregnancy, as well as high dose folic acid.
    Sounds similar to me - I'm still on 15mg prednisone, 5mg Folic Acid, low dose aspirin, Mega B and Blackmores Pregnancy gold. It's a veritable drug cocktail every morning at breakfast.....

I'm pretty sure I got to stop the prednisone and aspirin after the first trimester with DS - can't remember about the folic acid though.... maybe that's changed since..... I can't remember anything any more....