Closed Thread
Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Claire & congratulations!! You must be so excited after 5 years of trying...

I had a bit of a scare on Friday night when I went to the toilet and there was some red blood. We ended up going to emergency and spending 3 hours there before telling them that we would come back in the morning (DS started getting really cranky).
    The OB did an abdominal ultrasound but couldn't see a HB because it's too small... So after all that waiting I didn't feel any better.
    I have an internal Ultrasound on Thursday, do I'll feel better after that!

Hope everyone isn't feeling too tired and suffering from MS too badly..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I've finally got the guts to join you ladies! I've been stalking you for a bit til I felt a bit more confident.

Congratulations to you all due July, August, September - its great to see so many already on board.

We were fortunate enough to have our DD in February after 5 ICSI cycles, and given I turned 40 in October felt we needed to get back on the wagon to give us as much chance as possible to give our DD a sibling. So we did our 6th ICSI in November and got a BFP!!!! DP & I still don't quite believe it yet.

Our BT 17dpo (12dp5dt) was 269 & 922 on 14dp5dt. First FS appt is Thu which is too early to see HB - so not quite sure why we were booked in early - but at the time I was a bit gob smacked to question. I am now 5 weeks oregnant. Our due date is 6 Aug - but I'll start believing that when we see a HB.

Fingers crossed we get to stay with you on this journey.

x Gracefilled

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Just wondering how you are all going? I'm just feeling REALLY tired and sick all the time. Luckily I can have a nap while DS 20 months does - which is usually about 2 hours after lunch!

Trying really hard to get organised for Christmas.. We've got family coming to stay, so it'll be really busy. I haven't really done any of my Christmas shopping yet!

Oh and we had a scan last week and saw a HB! We've got another one next week too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Had my first scan today. Everything looks prefect. 7w2d, and saw the little heart beating away. Got another appointment with the ob in 3 weeks time. Can't wait.

Im so excited. It's all feeling so real now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Gemini - that's so exciting! Apparently the rate of mc after 7 week scan goes from 1 in 5 to 1 in 20 so that's really good. So you're going with an OB? I couldn't decide, so I just put my name down with the birthing centre. I'll ring up tomorrow to see how I'm going in the waiting list - its pretty long.. I had an OB last time but I didn't really like him. Plus with the change in the Medicare safety net and my health fund doesn't cover it...

AFM - just plodding along - really tired all the time, but not consistent MS which is good. Looking forward to Christmas and I will be 12 weeks on the 11/1!

Has anyone been watching One Born Every Minute? I watched it for the first time the other night and I said to DH "omg, I don't think I could do it without an epidural". It was making me feel really anxious about going through the whole birth again, but like DH said "it's a bit late now"..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    we're just over 5 weeks now with due date 16th august. Very excited to get a bfp on our 2nd cycle of icsi looking forward to our 1st scan on 30th December.
    Most posts seem to be for July due dates so hope it's ok to join the thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome beckalee! Congratulations!

Yeah in going with an OB mum2angus - I'm in Darwin, and only the public hospital offers a midwife birthing program, and the public hospital here is disgusting. So I don't have much choice haha. The midwives are fantastic from what I have heard, but I refuse to go to that hospital lol.

My ob has zero personality haha. But he is meant to be fantastic. And he is the only one here that can do ultrasounds in his office, so that's good. And he does those 3d ones. The other 2 obs (there are only 3 private obs in Darwin) send you elsewhere for the scans etc.

Yay for being 12 weeks soon. That's gonna come around in no time. You must be excited.

Man I don't know how people deal with heartburn all the time. It's so horrible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I am sooooo glad I found this thread! I have really enjoyed reading your stories :-)
    A little about me: I am 9 weeks tomorrow following our first round of IVF (Pivet in Perth). 7 wk scan showed everything as it should be, our little 'button' has a HR of 148 bpm. It seemed to make it a little more real but I am just hanging out for the 12 week scan!
    Our close family and friends are aware of everything to date. I am finding it hard as they are all so excited but for me it's all just a waiting game - blood tests, scans etc etc. My 8 wk blood tests showed a slight decrease in my HcG and progesterone - of course I had a mini meltdown and went and saw the Dr about it on Thursday but she ensured me that all is fine and my levels are within normal limits and not to worry. The only issue is that I am dehydrated from the 'all day sickness' and now have maxalon - took one yesterday but all it did was zonk me out for the afternoon!
    My 12 week scan is booked for the 10th of Jan and I only have one BT for between now and then. I would feel so much better if I could have another scan before Xmas - I am just so impatient and want to see that little heart beat again!
    I guess at least we all have a lot to take our minds off the waiting with Christmas looming!
    I look forward to staying in touch with you all on this journey.

Me: 33 DP: 42 DSD: 10 DSS: 8
    #1 IVF 9 wks 19th Dec

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mummies to be!

Beck - welcome - I think we've mainly got July because August people would have just found out like yourself. A big congratulations to you!

Gemini - that's terrible that you have heartburn! I haven't had any this time, although I did with DS, but that was more in the 3rd trimester (from what I can remember). I just have a yucky sick feeling a lot of the time, like I am about to be sick (but I haven't had any vomitting yet, thank goodness).

Missbloggsy - yay for the scan. We're lucky in that we are having another scan (9 wks) on Thursday. I didn't have one at my last clinic, but of course you have to pay extra for it. Just like my 7wk scan I had to pay which I don't remember doing last time.

Anyway, I hope everyone is getting ready Christmas and feels prepared. We will be having 8 extra people staying with us and I don't feel prepared at all! At least all the presents are bought and wrapped! Now just to do the food shopping and plan what we are going to eat...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Well decided to go and see my GP today (because I am a worrier!) and he gave me a referral for an u/s - I managed to get in today - big sigh of relief, all is ok! Phew! Nice heart beat of 176 bpm and got a couple of cool pics! Stress less hey?!
    Hope you are all going well :-)

Me: 33 DP: 42 DSD: 10 DSS: 8
    #1 IVF 9 wks 19th Dec

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app