Closed Thread
Page 17 of 120 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats Zofar! That is super news.

Angela I agree with Hampton numbers take longer o double once they get to 12000, I'm surprised your clinic have Ben done further ones. Will be thinking of you on Tuesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone been away for a few days.....

Just wanted to tell AMP my first attempt at IVF was the same however in second blood test was lower.... Which I'm hoping doesn't happen for u.... Put wanted to say that my fs made us feel sooo much better about it as it showed us there was hope and my body was doing the right thing and allowed them to modify my drug levels and next fresh cycle it worked...

I love reading all the post and wanted everyone to know I'm thinking of u guys and sending everyone positive vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi Ladies
    well, I don't think there's much hope now this one has stuck as I have just started spotting. am about to head in for my bt so will know one way or the other hopefully later today.

hope you are all doing well, will keep for you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you today amps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everything is ok Amps. Thinking of you. Let us know how you go xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Just quielty freaking out here for the last few days lol. I'm not feeling anything and It's really got me a tad bit worried. Trying to just hang our til tomorrow for my 2nd BT I half expect the numbers to have gone down.

My simptoms are pretty much non existent. I was dizzy yesterday and I was seing stars this morning but the nausea has disapeared. I know every pregnancy is different but something tells me something is totally different.

Sorry this is an "about me" post. Just a bit worried and don't know who to 'talk' to as we havent told anyone (nor are we going to until 20 weeks). Don't want to pester FS as I'm having a BT tomorrow anyway.

Thanks for reading.

FX Amps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amps View Post
    hi Ladies
    well, I don't think there's much hope now this one has stuck as I have just started spotting. am about to head in for my bt so will know one way or the other hopefully later today.

hope you are all doing well, will keep for you all
    Hang in there Amps, hopefully the FC calls you soon to give you great news.

Quote Originally Posted by zultbear View Post
    Hi Ladies

Just quielty freaking out here for the last few days lol. I'm not feeling anything and It's really got me a tad bit worried. Trying to just hang our til tomorrow for my 2nd BT I half expect the numbers to have gone down.

My simptoms are pretty much non existent. I was dizzy yesterday and I was seing stars this morning but the nausea has disapeared. I know every pregnancy is different but something tells me something is totally different.

Sorry this is an "about me" post. Just a bit worried and don't know who to 'talk' to as we havent told anyone (nor are we going to until 20 weeks). Don't want to pester FS as I'm having a BT tomorrow anyway.

Thanks for reading.

FX Amps.
    zultbear - it's so hard not to second guess what is happening. I to am doing that on and off every moment my symptoms are not around. We want a baby so badly, and I think we do this sub consciously to protect ourselves. Try to do something that might give your mind a break. Read a book or go to the movies... It's lame, but trying not to think about it [or obsess in my case] is better for our mental health.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bebehvala For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (09-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bebehvala - Thank you. It does make it hard to try not to second guess all the time. It's just one of those things we've lost in this TTC game. The whole "innocence" of pregnancy. I wish we were all just blissfull unaware of all the bad stuff and we could just go about everything as if we didn't have a care in the world. What a perfect world that would be all lollipops and rainbows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup, we certainly have lost that innocence that's for sure.

But what your describing is the case for many other pregnant women - sadly just not us.

I know not every gets the baby making easy, but I do wish that DH and I have sex, found out weeks later by surprise we were PG, and then voilla was happy and excited to becoming a Mum - instead of the ****zen IVF experience and fretting and stressing about each phase of the process. But alas that's not what we got - so I just hope I'll be extra excited when bubs is here, and make me a more patient mamma....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bebehvala For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (10-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of and to Amps and Zultbear..... it never gets any easier, does it??

You think "I will be happy and relax when I get that BFP". And then "No, actually I'll relax when I see my numbers increasing". And then, "No, actually, I'll relax when I see the heartbeat at the 7/8 week scan". And then, "No, actually, I'll relax when I get to 12/13 weeks". And then........well, so it goes on and on.

*sigh* ...... you guys are right. IVF can take so much of the 'innocence' of the whole baby-making journey sometimes....!!!

p.s....speaking of which, only 4 days til we meet our fate with the HB scan......

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kseds For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (10-01-2012)