Closed Thread
Page 16 of 120 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Smootch - yeah it's only 5% born on EDD. DS was 14 days over and u tried my hardest not to be induced, but in the end I really needed him out!

Amp - I hope it all goes well for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Smootch, well done on those hcg numbers. We were very similar with our numbers. My last bt on Thursday they were 14500 which doesn't seem very high now looking at yours lol

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hanks Angela. I think I made a typo. 12492!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smootch,
    Oh thank goodness lol
    Feel better now now that my levels are high enough do you think I will see fetal pole and heartbeats?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    When are you going again for a scan hun? Praying you get to see two strong HB. I'm still spotting and cramping. I want another bt to check my P4 again as it had started to drop again. I have my next scan on Wednesday at 8.30 am!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan is booked for Tuesday so not long to wait.
    Hoping its a viable pregnancy.

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini85 I would like to book an OB appointment but I am not 100% yet I will find out on Thursday. How has your weekend been?

Kseds Welcome We are always looking for reassurance and hope. Good luck for Friday and hope you see a really good HB. With DS what where your levels?

Amps that you’re next BT your numbers have gone up nicely. When I had my first BT it was 52 and the nurse said it may have implanted late.

Angelanathan You should be able to see a heartbeat. Good luck for your next scan.

Smootch That’s great that you have a hearbeat. I wouldn’t worry about due dates are you will find they may change at every scan you have. I am glad you made a typo as it was a bit of a worry with my levels. I am ok with my levels knowing that yours are on 12,000 not 120,000.

A Big Mum2Angus and everyone else. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

AFM I went down south Friday night and came back last night and had a really relaxing time. I am off to Whiteman’s park today with the family and then back at work on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got bloods today.

Levels are 22000 so in 2 days it went from 14500 to 22000 is that ok? I thought it was supposed to double?
    Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    It starts to slow down as the number gets higher, don't panic uour numbers are great, they probably won't be doubling now. Once you see the heartbeats hopefully on Tuesday you will feel a lot better I guess. I wouldn't do any more blood tests tho as it will stress you out unnecessarily.

Congrats on the good numbers looking very positive indeed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Congratulations on all of your BFP's! Gracefilled, super duper congratulations on twinnies!! You are going to be one busy (and super happy) mumma. Good luck with your scan on Thursday.

I'm another due in August (12th). We went through an IVF cycle in Nov but it failed and to our utter surprise we got a natural BFP. Still seems so hard to believe but we'll take it! . Had our HB scan at 6.5 weeks & am now 9 weeks and am busting for our next scan on Friday.

Look forward to sharing the journey with you all.

Kx
    Last edited by Zofar; 08-01-2012 at 15:15.