Closed Thread
Page 15 of 120 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi samarasmum!

Im feeling pretty good. Still got the flu, but it seems everyone at my work has got it too, and have had it for over 2 weeks. Its a nasty one going around at the moment.

Still a few days with morning sickness. Especially when I dont eat as soon as I wake up. Which is really weird for me.

Im going to have my NT blood test today. It goes to Adelaide, and takes about a week for the results, and then I have to wait for the scan. Just one more thing to worry about hey. Wish I could just tell everyone already lol

How are you feeling? Your numbers are still rising nicely. Goodluck for Thursday. Im sure everything is going to be fine.

How is everyone else going today? Its Friday at least! Woot woot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!!

I'm a total newbie in these forums....still finding my way around.... thought it was about time I actually joined a forum instead of reading everyone else's comments when I was googling one of my many thousand little worries/questions/symptoms....looking for ANY kind of reassurance or hope!!

We are sitting tight and keeping fingers crossed - our HB scan is not until next Friday 13th Jan, and I am hoping beyond all hope that it will fine

I know we are lucky to have one little miracle already (amazingly, if this one sticks, they will be "twiblings".........ie, born from the same frozen IVF batch...!) .... but this would just make our family complete.

Great to meet you all, in any case....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, well today has just been crap. I didn't get such a great result from my blood test, low positive, have to test again on Monday. Our transfer day was 2 weeks ago so the fs thinks that our jellybean tried to implant but couldn't stick, or is a late bloomer, has just started to implant properly........wtf???? not very happy but at least we can try again if this little one hasn't stuck. We have 2 on ice. I'm 3 days od for ms, which I'm normally spot on for. Don't know whether to keep hoping or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps,

What dpo are you and do you know what the level is?

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    angelanathan,
    not sure, egg pick-up was 20/12 and transfer was 23/12. clinic didn't give me levels and I didn't ask. All they could tell me was that it was rare to get a positive after this low level now. wasn't exactly in the right frame of mind to know what to ask, we've not been through ivf before, this is our first time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would say you would be 17dpo as egg pick up would be ovulation day.
    So the level should be around 200 I think.

I do hope your levels double.

Are you going back for a follow up bt?

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Amps

I had to have 2 repeat bloods when I was pg with DS - I was told my levels were really low and they thought I was either ectopic or it was "failed/failing". But they hung in there, got higher after a while and had a perfect heartbeat at 6 weeks!!

This time around I had the same thing....after first blood test (11 days post 5 day FET transfer) - I was given a "cautionary" positive....again told that my levels were very low.... but another BT 5 days later showed levels that were perfectly fine...

So don't worry too much....the hcg levels measure is actually a statistical average - and not all women's bodies follow the average trend....mine sure didn't!!! Lots of luck and sticky vibes your way...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amp I only had abt level of 28 with my now ds. Holding your hand to your next bt.

I had a scan today which showed a small sac and heartbeat!!!!!! Still early days and will have to wait and see with the bleeding that I am having still

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    [CENTER] Due in July
    11 - Jools
    13 - Claire
    18 - Salgan
    19 or 23 - Belinda
    25 - Mum2Angus
    31 - Gemini85

Due in August
    4 - DJSHEARS
    6 - Gracefilled
    14 - Klong
    15 - HamptonK
    16 - BecKaLee
    18 - 41 Hope
    22 - Littleve
    22 - Bebehvala
    29 - Angenrod
    31 - Angelsnathan
    31- smootch

Due in September
    7 - Zultbear
    11 - Amps

Scans and Appointments
    Angelanathan - Scan - 6 Jan and 12 Jan
    Smootch - Scan - 6 Jan HB of 99! another scan 11Jan
    Mum2Angus - Scan - 12 Jan
    HamptonK - OB Appt - 12 Jan
    Samarasmum - Scan - 12 Jan
    Belinda1010 - Scan - 13 Jan
    Angenrod - Scan - 16 Jan
    Gemini85 - NT Scan - 19 Jan
    bebehvala - OB Appt - 24 Jan
    Klong - OB Appt - 31 Jan

Just adding change of my dates my IVF clinic puts my edd at31/08 but scan today says 01/09! I will wait and see how things go. % of babies born on their edd is very small and we aren't sure if this will be a vbac or csection praying all goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone
    I am trying to stay hopeful, at least I have my job to distract me for a few hours today and tomorrow. My dh works away so I'm on my own the rest of the time. Might go talk to our cows later and hope their fertility is catching, we nearly have a calf for every cow atm, our bull is a happy chap, maybe he's the lucky charm and I should pat him......good thing he's quiet n loves a good neck scratch.
    I'm keeping everything crossed for you all, I hope everything goes well.
    Oh, I have another bt on Monday, which I think will be 20dpo, hope I get a better result.
    Thanks again for the support