Closed Thread
Page 12 of 120 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mum2angus,

They do those 3 measurements and it normally works out a weeks date. But she said they are so small and not registering.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, I had no idea how stressful this was going to be.....I thought things were insane when I had my miscarriages, but this takes the cake. I have symptoms of being pregnant but that could be false from the drugs and my over-active imagination. 2 more days until my blood test, I think I will be ready for the rubber room by then. My heart goes out to all you ladies, we should be able to enjoy this experience, sending everyone &

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Angela. Sounds like there will be double trouble when you go back next week. Today was just too early to see their heartbeats I'm sure x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ange- I know this will be easier said than done, but please try not to stress out too much. I think your scan today was way to early. I know how desperate you must be to see/hear a heartbeat (as am I) but i think waiting till 7 weeks is much better. Gives you less to stress about, just go with the flow. I'm sorry they weren't able to give you the news you wanted to hear today, but i think just hearing that they can see 2 sacs is encoraging!!! Remember that and think positive thoughts!!! I would be

I'm sorry but i cant remember the name of the lady that was asking for due dates (baby brain- i have a severe case of it) but my DD is 29th August (if I'm carrying a singleton) and if I'm carrying twins (which im hoping and believing i am) I am hoping to make it till the 2nd August!!!

Really no other news to report from here...

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone.

I'd also love to join in the thread if I may. I recognise a few names from the Nov thread, so nice to see you here.

I am 7 weeks, and due 22/08. Fingers crossed we have a sticky one on board!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My skin is SO bad ATM! My face is so sore I'm sure all the chocolate over Christmas didn't help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, wow so much is going on that I'm finding it hard to keep up!

Samarasmum - That is fantastic news, I am so happy for you. Congratulations.

HamptonK - Hope you're feeling better after your hospital stay? It sounded pretty bad so hope your symptoms have eased now.

Angelanathan - Fingers crossed that everything goes perfectly for you at the next scan. I think it was just too early so I am sending lots of positive vibes your way that everything will be fine.

Belinda - Welcome, I'm sure that your mum played a big hand in you becoming a mum because she would have known how much you wanted it. Good luck with everything.

AFM - My due date is 14th August so please can I be added to the due date list I've just had an appointment with my GP to get a repeat prescription of my progesterone pessaries and Progynova tablets. Only 2 more weeks of taking them thank god! My MS makes me want to chuck up even when I'm taking those tiny tablets! I have an appointment with the OB on 31/01 so hopefully they will go through what happens next. Spoke to my GP today about the Downs Syndrome test and we have decided we will definitely not be going for it as no matter what the outcome, we would not abort the baby so there seems no point at all. He told me as we're not going for that test, our next scan would be around 19-20 weeks! That's ages away, I was looking forward to seeing how the bub had progressed but I suppose we will just have to be patient.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angenrod I definently can’t wait for Thursday to be here. I start back at work on Monday. I think I would freak more without symtoms

Angelanathan It might be too early since there is two. I have my fingers crossed for you that you hear 2 heart beats on Tuesday.

Mum2Angus I want Thursday to be here already. Good luck with your 12 week scan next week.

Amps I agree with you. This waiting is insane at the moment. Your mind will always play tricks on you.

Smootch I hope your face feels better soon.

Bebehvala Welcome

Klong only 2 more weeks. They will fly by.

A Big Zultbear, Bellie and everyone else.

AFM I got a call from the nurse and my levels are only 2720. Hey at least they are still going in the right direction. They are still concerned. This makes the waiting for Thursday even worse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I disappeared for a few days to hide out at my parents air conditioned home to escape Melbourne's mini-heatwave. I have been feeling very tired and really unwell and my mother kindly informed me she was sick for the whole 9 months with her first pregnancy....

Good luck to all with tests and scans coming up - wishing you the very best news possible.

So I don't seem as stupid as I feel reading through various posts on this forum, is there a dummies guide to all the abbreviations? I feel I should know it and I don't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Due in July
    11 - Jools
    13 - Claire
    18 - Salgan
    19 or 23 - Belinda
    25 - Mum2Angus
    31 - Gemini85

Due in August
    4 - DJSHEARS
    6 - Gracefilled
    14 - Klong
    15 - HamptonK
    16 - BecKaLee
    18 - 41 Hope
    22 - Littleve
    22 - Bebehvala
    29 - Angenrod
    31 - Angelsnathan

Due in September
    7 - Zultbear
    11 - Amps

Scans and Appointments
    Angelanathan - Scan - 6 Jan and 12 Jan
    Smootch - Scan - 11 Jan
    Mum2Angus - Scan - 12 Jan
    HamptonK - OB Appt - 12 Jan
    Samarasmum - Scan - 12 Jan
    Belinda1010 - Scan - 13 Jan
    Smootch - Scan - 16 Jan
    Angenrod - Scan - 16 Jan
    Gemini85 - NT Scan - 19 Jan
    Klong - OB Appt - 31 Jan

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

41Hope  (05-01-2012),angenrod  (05-01-2012),bebehvala  (05-01-2012),LillyPonds  (05-01-2012)