Closed Thread
Page 118 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1195
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Klong and 41 hope on your little bundles of perfection!! Can't wait for photos!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well my waters broke at about 7:45 am this morning. I have been at the hospital all day waiting for contractions to start. If they don't start by 7am tomorrow I am booked to be induced. Hoping things start up soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck HamptonK, hopefully by now you are well on your way to having your little bubs. Congrats 41hope on your little missy, hope she's being good for you.

AFM - Little Sophie is a darling even though the broken sleep all night is very hard and breast feeding is so hard. She wants to feed all the time and my nipples feel like they're gonna burst into flames! I think I have now got the hang of it though after the midwife came to the house today. I have started pumping it out and giving her extra in a bottle as the pump doesn't hurt as much as Sophie's mouth. I love watching her feed though, it's so amazing to think my body is feeding this perfect little bundle and making her so content. God I am totally in love with her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just a quick update: my beautiful baby boy was born on Monday weighing 5lb 2oz (2360 grams). He is beautifully amazing and I'm very very in love. He and I are doin well. He was born at 36+4 weeks .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow all the babies are coming now. Congrats to all the new mums. Sorry this is short, can't get elly off the boob so it's hard to write on my phone with one hand haha

We need to start a thread or keep this one going with advice and support cause these first few weeks are hard.

Talk soon mummies

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm totally gutted to write I will prob not get my VBAC bubs is frank breech and so ob wants to deliver by c section due to my previous c section scar. However he wants to wait till I am 39 1/2 weeks which would be ok with me but he is away the week before and I am so anxious about going into labour while he is away. He's said if I presented to the hospital dilated over 5 he would allow me to continue labour breech but anything under he will choose the c section.

So I have a date for next week before he leaves. And it's a good time for my hubby to get off work but it just feels so wrong, it's not he date I would like due obeying another child's birthday in the family but hey ho.

At lease I can plan care for my son and time my mum being here better.

I'm trying everything to turn the baby, ap, osteo, talking to him/her crawling around the floor, doing handstands in the shower lol

But bubs is already engaged that's why my dr didnt want to perform the turn himself (which we were hoping for)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey klong - I feel your pain...it's the only part of bubs' impending arrival that I'm not looking forward to.....DS will be 2 in Sep, and he pretty much sleeps 730pm-7am reliably for about 90-95% of the time.....and I know it's going to be tough going back to broken sleep again!!!

Dont worry though, it doesn't take long for the night intervals to start increasing, even though it feels like it never will!!! (I have to try to remember the same thing when it's my turn!!!)

Smootch - disappointed for you re: vbac - I understand where you're coming from, but it's important to have a healthy mum and bub above all!!

Angenrod - my due date buddy.....you beat me to the finish line!!! Congratulations though - hope you are doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    angenrod - Congrats to you on your new little bundle. So cool that all these new little lives are coming into the world.

smootch - so sorry it won't be the birth you were hoping for. I hope it does go well though and that bubs arrives safely. Good luck.

gemini85 - I will definitely still be coming on this thread for tips and advice now bubs is here. I am starting to get the hang of breast feeding but it still hurts. my boobs are massive and look like torpedos. I've gone from a C cup to at least an E, it's great. I am also typing one handed and feeding bubs on the other side.

hamptonk - any news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    After an eventful night at 10:18pm on 10/08/12 Cooper Riley Hampton was born weighing just over 7pound. I will share birth story later, it was a very full on experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Hampton welcome little cooper