Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When is everyone actually due. (date)
    I'm sure I'm the last one lol

Ob is thinking about inducing at 39 weeks so that's 24 th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats mum2angus. So glad you had a wonderful labour. And a water birth too. That would have been nice.

Sorry i haven't been on. The app kept kicking me out. Finally just allowed me to reinstall it.

Everything is going wonderful here. Love my little elly so much. Can't believe how overwhelming this all is.

Will pop on again tomorrow and catch up with everything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelanathan... I know what you mean....still got 3.5 weeks to go and although it's not long, it seems so far away now that everyone else's bubs are making an appearance!

Gemini - you sound really happy... Those first few days are just surreal, aren't they?

Thanks
    Reviews
    POPPED in June
    8 - Womble - Connor James
    17 - Jools - Scarlett Piper
    16 - Gracefilled - Charles Atticus & Hamish William

POPPED in July
    2 -Belinda1010 - Lachlan Matthew
    9 - missbloggsy - Maggie Rose
    12 - Salgan - Poppy Eden

POPPED in August
    1 - Gemini85 - Elly Elizabeth Kay
    2 - Mum2Angus - No name just yet
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Due in August

13 July - Claire
    4 - DJSHEARS
    5 - chicparis
    14 [12 Aug] - Klong - SURPRISE
    15 - HamptonK - BOY
    16 - BecKaLee
    18 - 41Hope - GIRL
    18 - qotfu
    20 - Shorty
    21 - Misscarlya
    22 - Littleve
    22 [8 Aug] - Bebehvala - BOY
    29 [2 Aug] - Angenrod - BOY
    29 [23 Aug] - Kseds - SURPRISE
    29 - holdingmybreath
    31- smootch - SURPRISE
    31 - Angelanathan - GIRL

Due in September
    1- Goaskclaire - BOY
    14 - Grace2012 - Frat TWINS [C-Section]
    24 - babystepswa

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by bebehvala; 05-08-2012 at 00:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yipppeeee GEM - I guessed Elly's sex correctly... !!! Congrats, I'm sorry it was a bit rough, but o-so glad she is well and healthy and you are doing well. She looks so gorgeous.

Mum2angus - WOW, drug free & water birth - sounds wonderful. What a trooper you are. How long was your labour?

Chicparis - All the very best for Monday. Looks like you are next

AFM - OB said on Friday I am 2cm dilated, and he said this baby is coming in the next few days as my cervix is ripe and I am effaced. I have been getting contractions, but nothing regular as yet. It all means my little man will be 2 weeks early, but I don't mind as I am HUGE and so uncomfy... I did guess the 8th, so we will see

... so who is next?? Is it ChicParis?
    Last edited by bebehvala; 05-08-2012 at 00:27.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bebehvala For This Useful Post:

chicparis  (05-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *stalker alert!*

I just wanted to pop in here to check how some of the ladies from the ivf november 2011 group are doing... And wow! What great news. Congrats to all you ladies, and so happy to hear Gemini & Mum2angus are holding their beautiful little babies!
    I also had a beautiful little girl on July 25th, she came naturally a week early and bang on my own mother's b'day (happiest grandma in the world!).
    I wish you all the best with your new family members and hope they bring you all much love & joy!
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you today chicparis. Good luck with your C-section.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations rice cracker!! How exciting & that's great that she was born on your mother's birthday. DS was born exactly a week before DH's birthday and our second wedding anniversary. This little boy was born the day after his Great Grandmother died (my parents weren't going to tell me about it until AFTER he was born, but I found out via Facebook).

Bebe - my first contractions started at 1:30 in the afternoon and it was kind of just heavy period pain contractions until about 6, when i called DH to come home and we got to the Birth Centre. He was born at 9:52 - so maybe 4.5 hours? It was so different to my first labour which was 12 hours of being induced (so full on contractions). I also started getting irregular contractions and was 1cm dilated 3 weeks before he was born (so they started 2 weeks before due date). When I was examined at the birth centre, I was already 7cm dilated - so most of the hard work was done. I'm really glad I stayed at home as long as possible, although because I did, I only had one dose of antibiotics before he was born and afterwards we had to really monitor his temp and weren't allowed to go home for 36 hours.

Also, we've decided on a name - but I can't post as we've only told my mother, but will come back later. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2Angus View Post
    Bebe - my first contractions started at 1:30 in the afternoon and it was kind of just heavy period pain contractions until about 6, when i called DH to come home and we got to the Birth Centre. He was born at 9:52 - so maybe 4.5 hours? It was so different to my first labour which was 12 hours of being induced (so full on contractions). I also started getting irregular contractions and was 1cm dilated 3 weeks before he was born (so they started 2 weeks before due date). When I was examined at the birth centre, I was already 7cm dilated - so most of the hard work was done. I'm really glad I stayed at home as long as possible, although because I did, I only had one dose of antibiotics before he was born and afterwards we had to really monitor his temp and weren't allowed to go home for 36 hours.

Also, we've decided on a name - but I can't post as we've only told my mother, but will come back later. :-)
    Mum2Angus - That sounds wonderful. You were wise to stay home and be relaxed I think..... Can't wait to hear his name.

How are the rest you ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well what a crazy 24 hrs! I started bleeding yesterday morning so called the birthing suite. They told me to come straight in and gave me an internal. I was 3cm dilated so they broke my waters and induced me an hour later. After a crazy 4 and a half hour labour, on just gas and air, baby Sophie Marie was born with lots of dark hair and beautiful blue eyes! She's so perfect. I've had a few stitches but apart from that mum and baby are doing ok. I feel so overwhelmed but glad it's over!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to klong For This Useful Post:

smootch  (07-08-2012)