Closed Thread
Page 113 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1195
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for today Gem - so exited for you. You had such a long anxious wait to know bubs was okay - and now you'll get to meet him or her....my guess is a HER!! So no matter how it happens it will ALL BE WORTH IT!

Sorry no other personals as I'm on my iPhone in bed.

Ohhh and as for inductions on IVF, my OB has referenced with me the studies that show higher still birth rates for IVF babies that go over 40 weeks - so he never lets those patients go past 38 + 5. He told me that first appointment so I knew before committing to his service. I also know of another IVFer and OB was the same. But I guess they all have their own beliefs.

Again Gem - best of luck!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kseds - I am going crazy being overdue!! I am feeling so over it all and starting to chicken out again after feeling confident about 2 weeks ago.. I am also really uncomfortable! But we'll see how the stretch and sweep goes...

Bebe - thanks for telling me that! I also googled my favourite girls name and a blog came up about a baby who was stillborn at 37 weeks.. It was horrible and made me feel really paranoid. But DS was icsi and he was induced at 42 weeks and he was fine - apart from being a bigger bub (just over 4kg) and looking a bit over cooked. If I do go to 42 weeks with this baby, it will be born on the se day (different month) as DS, so will make it easier to remember birthdays. Also, DS was born exactly a week before DH's birthday which is also our wedding anniversary - so maybe it's all about making it easier for my memory! :-)

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for today Gemini85 and can't wait to hear how your stretch and sweep goes today Mum2Angus so I know what to expect next Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Well great news over here.... Baby has turned head down and seems to have settled in......hooray!!! Almost a little disappointed we wont get to meet him/her sooner, but all in all, very happy that things (for now) are progressing down the "natural" path.

Lots of love and best wishes to all the ladies for upcoming inductions etc - we will see you in the other side

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2Angus View Post
    Kseds - I am going crazy being overdue!! I am feeling so over it all and starting to chicken out again after feeling confident about 2 weeks ago.. I am also really uncomfortable! But we'll see how the stretch and sweep goes...

Bebe - thanks for telling me that! I also googled my favourite girls name and a blog came up about a baby who was stillborn at 37 weeks.. It was horrible and made me feel really paranoid. But DS was icsi and he was induced at 42 weeks and he was fine - apart from being a bigger bub (just over 4kg) and looking a bit over cooked. If I do go to 42 weeks with this baby, it will be born on the se day (different month) as DS, so will make it easier to remember birthdays. Also, DS was born exactly a week before DH's birthday which is also our wedding anniversary - so maybe it's all about making it easier for my memory! :-)

Hope everyone else is doing well.
    No worries happy to share - I just don't know how it makes a difference, but it's all I can think about in these last 2 weeks, so as soon as my OB says I;m going in for an induction I am not questioning it - plus I am in so much back, hip and overall pain I'd a good excuse!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kseds View Post
    Hi! Well great news over here.... Baby has turned head down and seems to have settled in......hooray!!! Almost a little disappointed we wont get to meet him/her sooner, but all in all, very happy that things (for now) are progressing down the "natural" path.

Lots of love and best wishes to all the ladies for upcoming inductions etc - we will see you in the other side
    Great to hear. Good little baby. Countdown just got real.

Gem - if you're reading along on your iPhone, we are all thinking of you and busting to know what's going on....

Thanks
    Reviews
    POPPED in June
    8 - Womble - Connor James
    17 - Jools - Scarlett Piper
    16 - Gracefilled - Charles Atticus & Hamish William

POPPED in July
    2 -Belinda1010 - Lachlan Matthew
    9 - missbloggsy - Maggie Rose
    12 - Salgan - Poppy Eden
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Due in July

13 - Claire
    25 - Mum2Angus - SURPRISE
    31 [8 Aug] - Gemini85 - SURPRISE

Due in August
    4 - DJSHEARS
    5 - chicparis
    14 [12 Aug] - Klong - SURPRISE
    15 - HamptonK - BOY
    16 - BecKaLee
    18 - 41Hope - GIRL
    18 - qotfu
    20 - Shorty
    21 - Misscarlya
    22 - Littleve
    22 [8 Aug] - Bebehvala - BOY
    29 [2 Aug] - Angenrod - BOY
    29 [23 Aug] - Kseds - SURPRISE
    29 - holdingmybreath
    31- smootch - SURPRISE
    31 - Angelanathan - GIRL

Due in September
    1- Goaskclaire - BOY
    14 - Grace2012 - Frat TWINS [C-Section]
    24 - babystepswa

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Gem in labour... awaiting her news. Will it be a boy or girl?

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck Gemini, can't wait to hear your news!

my OB also won't let me go overdue, not sure if it's because of the stillbirth studies, but I think it's more to do with the fact that by then the baby is cooked enough and there's no need to take any risks since we've already been through so much to get this point!

However, we've discussed induction and apparently before 41 weeks, the odds are that an induction will not be successful and a c-sec will be necessary (about 50/50 apparently), so we're not bothering with the induction and going straight for the section (can't bare the idea of going through the pain of being induced just to end up with a c-sec anyways).
    Due date is sunday, so if nothing happens by then, bubs will be forced out on monday!! so nervous now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kseds - So glad bubba has got into the right position for you. It must be a worry off your mind. Good little bubba!

chicparis - Not long to go for you now, how exciting. All these babies ready to join the world.

Mum2Angus - How did the stretch and sweep go today?

Gemini85 - Hope it all went well today, can't wait to hear your news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies,
    I had a little girl! She is so beautiful. 6lb 6oz, 47.5cm long. Elly Elizabeth Kay

Not a great labour. I didn't handle it very well and in the end I needed a c section cause she was stuck.

But I'm so happy. Worth every ounce
    Of pain I'm in haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Gemini!!! Fantastic news - so happy for you and your husband. :-)