Closed Thread
Page 108 of 120 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1195
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebe - I've got 2 friends who had c/s. One waited 6 weeks to drive and the other was driving the next day. I suppose it depends what you feel up to. With a newborn, you probably won't feel like doing much driving anyway. I remember with DS the first few weeks were a bit of a blur as I was so tired. Also, he hated being in the car and had to have someone sitting in the back holding a dummy in his mouth otherwise he would scream every time we stopped at lights etc.

Angenrod - no problem about getting mixed up :-) It is a bit annoying, but I guess it's better than having no one here. It will be good to have someone to entertain DS, as I don't want to just put him in front of the tv all day - which is what I feel like doing today because I am SO tired... It will be hard trying to entertain him, catch up on sleep and tend to a newborn. Will probably have to forgo the sleep for a while!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mum2angus- yeah it sounds like your hands are definitely full and I'm so not looking forward to the sleepless
    Nights!! There bad enough as it
    Is in pregnancy, when I don't have to get up!!

Bebe- I have heard that some insurance companies don't cover you if you drive in the first 6 weeks (or might be 3-4 weeks) after a c section. Maybe check with your insurance company now, so you know where u stand (if your having a c section).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2angus and Ange - thanks for the info. I'd never heard of that before. I'll check with my insurance, good to know.

.....still no more babies????

Gem - anything new with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I think my waters are leaking. Stood up this morning and I had all this clear stuff running down my leg. I smelt it, gross I know lol, and it wasn't wee, so hopefully something happens soon.

I also had a spew first thing this morning so maybe that's a good sign.

I'll pop back on when I can get on the laptop. I hate trying to do personals on the phone haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini - fingers crossed for you. When that happened to me last week (but on the bed) the midwife told me to put a maternity pad in and then she wanted to see it later. Are you gbs positive? If so, you should probably call them just in case it's more than discharge.

Good luck :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure as my results hadn't come back yet when I went for my last appt. I will ring and see if they have them and if I am positive I will ring the midwives.

I put a pad on before but I haven't leaked much since. My last appt the midwife told me my baby had a big boof head lol, so maybe it's stopping it from coming out haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds promising Gem.

Keep us posted - it's so exciting and yet scary not knowing what's actually going on huh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I haven't had anything since so they just told me to keep an eye on it. I've had a few cramps here and there, and back pain, but nothing too exciting. This is gonna drag on forever haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini - oh no, that's what happens to me! It's so frustrating!! Maybe try going for a walk in the meantime to see if that can progress anything?? That's my plan for tonight - to go for a big long walk and maybe bounce on the gym ball. I need this baby out before the weekend when the hoards arrive!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yeah I bet you're keen for your baby to arrive before everyone gets there.

It is frustrating hey. I just wish when things started happening it would actually happen. None of this start stop start stop crapola. I'm gonna end up ignoring the next sign I get cause I'm over it haha.