Closed Thread
Page 104 of 120 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1195
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats missbloggsy on beautiful little Maggie Rose - she is gorgeous!! Hope you have enjoyed your first day with your little miracle!!!

And congrats again belinda on Lachlan Matthew - love the name. (Although I am a bit biased - Lachlan is my husband's name...!!!) Glad to hear he's already being a very well-behaved and obliging bub. Wow...5 hour stretches already - you're doing well!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratuations ladies on your beautiful bubbas. So cute and gorgeous names. I want to cuddle every baby I see lately, they're so cute.

Hope they're sleeping and feeding well and not giving you too many sleepless nights. I bet you'd be quite happy to stay awake and watch them all night anyway!

Well done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Missblogsy, Maggie Rose is beautiful, hope you are both doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congrats missblogsy, she's beautiful!!
    So exciting to see those babies finally.

25 days to go till my due date! can't believe it's so close... can't wait to meet our little one.
    Hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Incidentally, if one more person says to me "are you sure there's only one in there?".....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kseds View Post
    Incidentally, if one more person says to me "are you sure there's only one in there?".....
    Haha you wonder why people say stuff like that hey. Do you think you look big? Everyone reckons I look big. But I reckon I look small. But it's probably cause my boobs are so big. It might make my belly look smaller haha.

I got a comment the other day. Looks like your baby is gonna be big. Hope you have a big vagina! I was like well do you want to have a look? Wtf, seriously haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini85 - That is so funny, I hope that person knew you well and wasn't just some random off the street asking you if you had a big vagina?!!

I actually don't feel huge but I just love my bump so much. It's turned out to be a nice little neat one that's sitting well and of course now my boobs have grown I am also in love with them!! Such a shame they're gonna disappear. I might take a photo and in a few years time take it to a surgeon and say give me those boobies please! I have got rid of the restless leg syndrome thing I had which is great. Funnily enough it went about a week after I started taking iron supplements so might have had something to do with my anaemia. I am so excited to meet our little one in 5 weeks time.

I sorted out the pram saga at the weekend. Got a refund from Mothercare and they gave me a gift voucher to apologise for losing my pram. Ordered a new one off the Silvercross website which is lovely and cosy looking. They told me it would take about 5-10 days to arrive so any day now I should have that. My mum has made loads of bedding and cute blankets for baby. It's so handy having a dressmaker as a mother! She's made me loads of stuff that is actually better made than a lot of the stuff you see in the shops. I wish I was as creative as her.

DH ordered the baby a Steiff bear from the UK which comes with a little card saying that the teddy is from your daddy who loves you very much. It got delievered to my work and I was so choked up to see it. He's gonna be a great dad.

So exciting, can't wait to see all the new bubs coming up!

It feels like only yesterday that I was posting on this forum asking for advice on whether or not I should remove the air bubble from my trigger injection which HamptonK kindly answered at the time. Funny that we both got pregnant that month and only have 1 day between us! It's been great to have you ladies to share this journey with and to answer all those questions I've had and also to inform me about things I didn't know about like the mucus plug yuck!!!

I'm so happy for you all that you finally got what you'd been praying and wishing for and I know you'll all be the best parents whether first timers or 2nd/3rd time around because you wanted it so much.

We did good ladies!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to klong For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (12-07-2012),chicparis  (13-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Klong - that was such a beautiful message and bought a tear to my eye.. That teddy sounds adorable too! Good to hear you got your pram sorted out and getting another one soon.

Gemini - that's really funny what they said to you. Everyone keeps saying I look small, but I feel huge... My friends husband told me that I didn't look 4 weeks behind her (she gave birth 5 days prior) and she was staring daggers at him. Lol

Sorry, I'm on my iPad, so can't see any previous posts while I am typing...

I don't think I posted about it on here (but excuse my repetition if I did). I had a practice run on Monday night when I thought my waters were leaking. I called my midwife as I didn't have my GBS results and after talking to the OB and hooking me to the CTG machine she told me that if I didn't have the baby that night, the drs would want to induce me in the morning! Well luckily there was a shift change and the new OB came down to examine me and said my waters were intact. I felt a bit silly, but they say if you are GBS + to go straight to the hospital when your waters break... Oh well at least I have my bags packed now and DS and I had our first night apart ever! It was also good to get a practice run in at the birth centre :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    gemini - ha ha, I don't know why people say stuff like that either. People say the strangest things to pregnant women sometimes. And rudest....
    Unfortunately yes, I seem to have a trend of carrying on the larger side....I think mostly to do with fluid - I had major oedema last time and looks like I haven't escaped it this time, either. I look like I don't actually have ankles at the moment. :-/

klong - loved your post too......it was lovely and made me smile. It's a mixture of happy/sad - the TTC and successful pregnancy chapter is closing.... :-( But a bright new one is beginning with the arrival or all the beautiful, well loved and VERY WANTED bubs!! So yes, well put!

Mum2Angus - sounds like an eventful evening!! I had something similar happen to me with DS - as it turned out my waters fully ruptured the following night, so you could be closer than you think...???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klong - I'm so glad you got the pram thing sorted. At least they gave you a voucher to apologise. I'm so jealous you have someone to sew things for you. I don't know anyone and I suck at it.

Beautiful message too. It's so crazy to think we are all almost there. And that we started this journey together 9 months ago, and some of us even went through multiple cycles together. It's great to have the support hey.

Mum2angus - I don't have my GBS results either. But I didn't know you had to go straight in if it's positive. Good to know. When you did the swab test for that did they make you stick it up your bum too? All my friends didn't have to, but my midwife made me haha. It felt really weird. Like putting a stick up there. Then I had an itchy butt for the whole day.

Glad you got a practice run in though. I reckon that's gonna happen to me haha. I'm gonna rush up there as soon as something starts lol

Kseds - yeah you can't win hey. Your either too small, too big, too high, too low. Blah blah. People should just shut up. I'm finally dropping which has been a relief on my breathing. But I've got a good waddle going on now. I catch hubby doing the penguin walk behind me all the time.

I hear ya on the kankles. Mine are staring to disappear. My hands swelled heaps the other day. Couldn't get my ring off. Took 2 days of icing it then lubing it up. And almost breaking my knuckle to get it off. And now my swelling has gone down. Doh!