Closed Thread
Page 103 of 120 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1195
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for today missbloggsy - how exciting!!! It's going to be an amazing day for you today!! Can't wait to hear from you :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for today missbloggsy - hope the recovery goes well and I bet you've met your little baby already!! Can't wait to hear the news...

Congratulations Belinda!!! He's gorgeous and already looks like such a little boy - doesn't have that squished up face and look like he's been in the ring with Mike Tyson like my DS did when he was born

Kseds - We put DS in the big bed last weekend too. The cot changes in to a toddler bed, but he has always had a single bed in his room and he actually wanted to sleep in it last weekend. He still likes to sleep in his cot for day sleeps, and when he wakes up in the morning we hear him walking around turning up the thermostat on his heater and putting the music on etc One of his playgroup friends has been sleeping in a big bed for months though and still hasn't figured out he can get out on his own... I was going to change DS to another room, although I will probably wait until we decide to put the baby in the nursery (from our bedroom - definately not in the middle of winter).

41Hope - wow, you've been really busy, hope it makes the time fly for you!

Womble - I can't remember it I said congratulations to you before, but if I didn't

AFM - I've been really struggling lately with aches and pains. The midwives came for a home visit on Friday and told me that the baby is engaged - I can really feel it too and it makes life so much more difficult. I've also had a lot of prelabour pains ie. irregular contractions and I'm having SO much trouble sleeping. I've been up since 2am and I want to go and have a nap, but I also want to clean the floor. DH has been getting the nesting urge - cleaning all the blankets and cloth nappies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry this is the first chance I have had to jump on since being home....My beautiful boy's name is Lachlan Matthew....Matthew is his dad's name. I only had a girls name picked and a couple of boys names so felt he looked like a Lachlan. He is such a good baby. The baby blues hit me big time on friday when I left hospital with the emotion of never thinking i would have a baby to the fact that I'm bring this beautiful boy home and the added emotion of it neally being the 12 month anniversary of losing my mum and how much she would of loved this little boy and missing her support.

Lachlan is doing soooo well feeding well and sleeping, even sleeping at least 5 hours at night. I think he is lullying me into a false sense of security.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

Congrats Belinda on the arrival of your precious Lachlan!

We welcomed Maggie Rose into the world this morning, weighing in at 3090g (6pd 13oz). She is perfect and feeding well. Can't take my eyes off her!!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!

So wish I had discovered forums earlier!!! My due date is August 20th. Congrats to the new mums, bub's pics are just gorgeous!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations missblogsy she is gorgeous and such a lovely name

Welcome to the group shorty, there are lots of great women in here who have all been so helpful to one another do you know if your having a boy or girl? Have you picked any names etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We decided to make the sex a surprise! I so wish I knew because there are so many cute things I could be buying!! Lol we have done the jungle theme in bub's room...sometimes on the weekend I could just sit in there for hours!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats missblogsy!! She is adorable! How exciting! Gee I'm loving hearing about all the births

Belinda- I'm so sorry for all the emotions u must be feeling. I got teary just reading about how you are/were feeling. Your so blessed to have such a well behaved bub!! Sleeping, feeding etc, I can only hope and pray I'm as lucky as you in that area
    Congrats again on the birth of Lauchlan x

AFM- not much to report. Dr can't believe I've made it past 32 weeks. He originally thought I wouldn't get to 24 weeks. I've got 3.5 weeks to go until my c-section (haven't got a date yet but still praying for 2nd August) unless something happens before then.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to angenrod For This Useful Post:

smootch  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats missbloggsy!! She is so beautiful. Wish I knew all you ladies so I could cuddle all these wonderful little babies xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little nephew was born last night. Went and saw him this morning. So tiny. I think he was around 2.8kg. Scary that I'm gonna have one of these soon.

She had a nice 2 hour labour. Lucky woman! I hope mine goes that quick haha.